1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah... no wonder it looks perfect. Jacket looks a bit wide on the shoulders. Have you tried a Sovereign jacket? That one fits great and falls nicely in the shoulder area. Still, one of the best Indy customs I've seen.

Here are a few pics of my 1/6 Indy:

Indy3.jpg

Indy6.jpg

Indy7.jpg

Indy1.jpg

Body is Soldier Story
Jacket and pants by Kato
Holster by MFisher
Whip by Goldwingreg
The rest is Sideshow

It's really, really, really, really good. The best 1/6th Indy I've ever seen!!!

Ah... no wonder it looks perfect. Jacket looks a bit wide on the shoulders. Have you tried a Sovereign jacket? That one fits great and falls nicely in the shoulder area. Still, one of the best Indy customs I've seen.

Nah man this jacket is perfection. My Indy wears a leather jacket. I have been giving it coats of Pecards Leather treatment and it is coming up a treat.

Thanks for all the comments, will try to get some daylight pics this weekend.

I hate to think of what kind of cost you have into this custom. Looks awsome!

I saved a bunch on the head paint! :lol

Seriously though, I haven't thought how much it cost to put together, probably not as much as you might think. (nobody do the math, I don't want to know).

Indy is my thing and this is my hobby, so the cost is relative really. Plus I don't collect PF's, which this definitely cost less than.

I haven't thought how much it cost to put together, probably not as much as you might think. (nobody do the math, I don't want to know).

Indy is my thing and this is my hobby, so the cost is relative really. Plus I don't collect PF's, which this definitely cost less than.

i think the same thing, knowing how much will just upset me, the amount of bits i have got and never even used on my indy.

the jacket and pants look great, i have get the same on order with kato, got it today but missed the postman, have to wait till tomorrow to pick them up

Kato's quality is unmatched, that's for sure. I was on the fence about buying his jacket for a while, but I decided I liked the overall look of the Sovereign more.

Cav, your Indy looks amazing. All the right bits! How does one contact Kato regarding the pants? I need me a pair. Does he do 1/4 scale?

Nathan

Back