1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How should I go about getting a SS jacket? Wait for him to put them up on ebay or contact him directly via PM? My Indy is close to being done.... Just need the jacket and MFisher gear.

How should I go about getting a SS jacket? Wait for him to put them up on ebay or contact him directly via PM? My Indy is close to being done.... Just need the jacket and MFisher gear.

From what I gather ebay is your best bet. I contacted him via PM a while back and it took a good two months to get mine, still fast in comparison to how long some had to wait, but I think the ebayers are getting theirs in a manner of weeks.

I know exactly what you're talking about Sham, in fact I'm pretty sure everyone who's ever gotten a jacket from Shawn knows. The good news is that after a while the smell goes away, and you're left with odor-free awesomeness. Took a few months for mine, but it's completely gone now.

Ooops double post. Sorry marf.

Custom Indy head is DONE! Here are a few quick pics

photostream
photostream
photostream

can anybody gimmie like a guide or something towards the most accurate indiana jones clothing available in 1/6?, not counting Kato.E's i cant afford that lol

etc, belts, shirts, and pants, jacket.

edit: nevermind.. did some searching. got what i needed

Last edited:

Hey, that looks good! Great job on painting the hat. The only thing I would suggest is to pull the pants down a little. They're riding to high at the moment and give him the old man look.

Great repaint, did you sculpt the neck on there?

yeah

Venakin, your Indy looks great. I love the pose. It looks as though you already have a recipe that's working for you.

What body are you using? I would love to see a closer look at your repaint if you get a chance.
Picture001-23.jpg

Picture005-19.jpg

i'm just using a regular true type, carved and shaved the shoulders.

Indy 5- Indiana Jones and the Wall of Graffiti.
Great work. The paint up looks awesome.

would be an awesome idea haha

Looks great, Venakin!

My most recent hatless Indy head finally arrived so I re-organized my entire collection to allow for the entire line "on-pause" to be displayed...

Wish we hear about a restart (with focus on ToD) soon...

Back