1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I have finally finished my Temple of Doom custom using the HT Wolverine body. I had to dremel out a lot of the head to get it to fit over the neck, as well as re paint the body to match the head.

TOD2.jpg

The hat is from the SS KOTCS which makes a good TOD version and looks good with the smaller Raiders sculpt.

Attached is my Indy 1/6 collection as it stands at the moment which is about 95% done....

FANTASTIC! The Wolvie body works perfect for TOD Indy. I hope Sideshow can work out a deal with Hot Toys and just use this body! PERFECT! Great job, Cavlcade! Love the whole collection. That was my hope that Sideshow would do one Indy from each movie.

that looks like the perfect collection! i think kotcs indy is my favourite there too.

Your ToD Indy looks fantastic Cavlcade! I love the combination of the Raiders sculpt and the hat from KotCS Indy, it really works great for that look!

Well I have finally finished my Temple of Doom custom using the HT Wolverine body. I had to dremel out a lot of the head to get it to fit over the neck, as well as re paint the body to match the head.

TOD2.jpg

The hat is from the SS KOTCS which makes a good TOD version and looks good with the smaller Raiders sculpt.

Attached is my Indy 1/6 collection as it stands at the moment which is about 95% done....

Incredible. Great attention to detail, love the hat ... love everything!

So far Caclcade's is the best TOD Indy I've seen and there there have been some really good ones. It may even be the best custom Indy I've seen so far too.

Geez, thanks for all the comments, all the other customs in this thread have been a superior source of inspiration.

Marf: Those are the SS ROTLA pants that have had a quick teabagging.:D

Back