1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am selling a Sovereign Studios Indy whip and a Sideshow Indy empty box if anyone would like these items for their custom Indy.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70336&highlight=bowen+sale

spam1.jpg

Hey Nam,

If people can post links to parts for sale by retailers who don't even have memberships on this forum, I think it's ok for me to point to my sales thread where I have custom Indy parts for sale.

Put your muzzle back on and go sit in the corner like a good little mutt. :lol

Hey Nam,

If people can post links to parts for sale by retailers who don't even have memberships on this forum, I think it's ok for me to point to my sales thread where I have custom Indy parts for sale.

Put your muzzle back on and go sit in the corner like a good little mutt. :lol

Just as soon as you quit spamming threads with your junk. Whatta ya think this is, Sanford 'n Sons?! :lol

Besides, being the tattletale, rule-citing crybaby you are, I thought you'd know the rules by now. :p

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I was wondering if anyone knows what material is used for Indy's belt (pants belt not holster belt) and where's the best place to get it? Thanks for the help.

I did a few little modifications to my Indy. I dyed the shirt to a more brownish and stained color (couldn't stand the original yellow:monkey4). I wasn't 100% happy with my repaint so I did a little retouching on it. See what you think:

IMG_0192.jpg
IMG_0196.jpg
IMG_0197.jpg

I haven't painted the neck or chest because I'm waiting to get a Hot Toys Saizo body with the sculpted neck. I wasn't too happy with the Saturday Toys body. It's on a narrow TT for now.

This is my opinion about your Indy:horror:cool: youd did a great job. The revisions are always welcome. I think is good to reviewed the works if you can improve them. The serious expresion on your Indy is fantastic. :naughty

I did a few little modifications to my Indy. I dyed the shirt to a more brownish and stained color (couldn't stand the original yellow:monkey4). I wasn't 100% happy with my repaint so I did a little retouching on it. See what you think:

IMG_0192.jpg

I haven't painted the neck or chest because I'm waiting to get a Hot Toys Saizo body with the sculpted neck. I wasn't too happy with the Saturday Toys body. It's on a narrow TT for now.

I think the fact that he looks perfectly at home amongst those HotToys figures says it all. Great job bud!

Thanks friends! Yeah, after much trial and error I think I'm finally getting to a point where I'm really happy about my repaints. I've been spending a lot of time on getting that perfect skin tone for each repaint (no more yellowish or pinkish tones:monkey4). Lots of artists here have been very helpful with tips and direction (elvis1976, LesWalker, RestauraJones, etc.) and I can't stop thanking them.

good stuff!! any tips on the repaint?

Rp: I've pm'd you this link: https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...on/82967-tutorial-repainting-head-sculpt.html It's a great tutorial on painting headsculpts. Hope that helps!

Last edited:
Back