1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id want this TOD Indy..
312.jpg

Hey friends, allow me to join the club:

IndyCustom.jpg

Here are the changes:

Repainted head
Narrow shoulder true type
Shoes with ball joint socket from HT Ganado Chainsaw (had to weather them)
Sovereign Studios' jacket
Changed the belt buckle (still need to paint it silver)

I still want to change the body for the Hot Toys Saizo body which has a sculpted neck and then I'll be happy.

Anyone know where one could get a better web belt for 1/6 Indy? I'm referring to the one that holds his pants up, not the gun/whip belt. The stock SS one is not doin it for me. Thanks fellas.

Here are the changes:

Repainted head
Narrow shoulder true type
Shoes with ball joint socket from HT Ganado Chainsaw (had to weather them)
Sovereign Studios' jacket
Changed the belt buckle (still need to paint it silver)

I still want to change the body for the Hot Toys Saizo body which has a sculpted neck and then I'll be happy.

Is that the German Indy head repainted??

That is an awesome collection with some great customs. Makes me really glad I passed on Medi's Junior though. IMO, he really just doesn't fit.

I'll agree with that, nam. I got Young Indy when he was reduced on Play.com and I've never been happy with him. The body is too skinny for the tight outfit, and he seems to sink in at the stomach. The hands never look natural whatever you do with them, and the boots would be poor by even 12" Kenner standards. I swapped mine for some Dragon in Dreams lace up boots, and it's made a slight improvement, but he still stands at the back corner of his designated shelf, with SS Indy and the DX01 Jokers to the front.

Back