1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:naughty The kotcs hat looks perfect for a tod version. Thanks for the pic. Now I know that the wolverine ht body is perfect for him. I'll have to settle for my customized soldier story :monkey2

Yup.. gotta agree with the rest here.. That TOD looks great... (only thing I'd change is the belt & holster :lol ) I shopped on ebay last night after seeing this for one of those bodies... looks like the average price for one of those is gonna be about 75-80 bucks... yikes... but sure does look good though..

Thanks Guys. I'm not gonna pretend it was cheap to do, but I managed to get the Wolvie body when the parted figures first hit up ebay and lucked out in getting it cheaper than they currently go for.
In total though, it cost about the same as a new SSC figure to produce.

The comedian body is the same as the Wolverine and possibly wouldn't need the repaint. The difference in the skin tones between the Indy head and HT Wolverine body are way off.

Last edited:
Well I have finally finished my Temple of Doom custom using the HT Wolverine body. I had to dremel out a lot of the head to get it to fit over the neck, as well as re paint the body to match the head.

TOD2.jpg

The hat is from the SS KOTCS which makes a good TOD version and looks good with the smaller Raiders sculpt.

Attached is my Indy 1/6 collection as it stands at the moment which is about 95% done....

WOW Cavlcade! That TOD Indy is PERFECT! I had a feeling that if done right, the Wolverine body would work well for this. Great paint-up too. Love the other Indy's there also...curious what backpack you're using for the KOTCS Indy?

Yup.. gotta agree with the rest here.. That TOD looks great... (only thing I'd change is the belt & holster :lol )

I second that! Mike's rigs are second to none. I'm the proud owner (so far) of 2 full ROTLA rigs, 1 KOTCS rig and both PF rigs! :rock

Oh I agree about Mike's rigs. I have the ROTLA set and it is stunning.

Here is another very quick pic of the TOD from the front:
TOD4.jpg

Although the body is more 'cut' than HF c1984 it really does work in context.

The backpack for the KOTCS is a modified Toys City rucksack, the same one Fast Streets is using but his looks finer in the details...

Oh I agree about Mike's rigs. I have the ROTLA set and it is stunning.

Here is another very quick pic of the TOD from the front:
TOD4.jpg

Although the body is more 'cut' than HF c1984 it really does work in context.

The backpack for the KOTCS is a modified Toys City rucksack, the same one Fast Streets is using but his looks finer in the details...

I agree, my backpack is more detailed (is it?) ... trade you my backpack for your TOD Indy?

WOW Cavlcade! That TOD Indy is PERFECT! I had a feeling that if done right, the Wolverine body would work well for this. Great paint-up too. Love the other Indy's there also...curious what backpack you're using for the KOTCS Indy?

I second that! Mike's rigs are second to none. I'm the proud owner (so far) of 2 full ROTLA rigs, 1 KOTCS rig and both PF rigs! :rock

I realize now why, among many reasons, that this custom is very special: it is the face re-paint. This figure really looks like Harrison. My all time favorite re-paint is warrior038's RAIDERS Indy, your TOD Indy is just about at that same level. Pretty impressive considering that you haven't been painting for that long.

gotta agree... superb repaint.... FINE FINE job.. I may have to bite the bullet and buy one of those bodies.. ( unless someone wants to trade one of those for a full belt / holster rig :) )

Back