1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Both jackets respond really well to a little "weathering".
Correct on the bbi bodies.

I've just received a soldier story body and I am trying to put hasbro boots on it but can't get them on. Do I need to put them in hot water first or is there something else I need to do?

I've just received a soldier story body and I am trying to put hasbro boots on it but can't get them on. Do I need to put them in hot water first or is there something else I need to do?

Strange, I got mine on ok.
It takes a bit effort, there's nothing wrong with trying to use some hot water or use a hair dryer from a distance, just enough so the boots are warm.
But they do fit.

Jackets look great Tron. Note that the Raiders coat didn't have that reddish tint in the worn areas like the TOD one did, but your paintwork and weathering look super! Really like how it brings out the wrinkles in the elbow areas. Much, much nicer!
Good stuff!

And to anyone repainting necks, especially the SS one, lightly sand it first. It is too smooth and needs sanding. Also, if you can and know how, score some wrinkles into it, and it will look less molded.
Getting a Soldier Story body also, so I will know that custom area soon myself. Looks cool. Can't wait to see more customs with that one.

Strange, I got mine on ok.
It takes a bit effort, there's nothing wrong with trying to use some hot water or use a hair dryer from a distance, just enough so the boots are warm.
But they do fit.

Thanks, the hair dryer did the trick :)

I've reworked my Indy to include a neck . Ideal if you happen to have a spare fedora ...

indy1.jpg

indy2.jpg

indy3.jpg

indy4.jpg

Here's some pics on my unfinished indy!
He's on a soldier story body but unfortunately the pics are not good i need to make new ones!

IMG_1578.jpg

IMG_1574.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

Pics aren't showing up for me.:sick

edit: They seem to be working now. Nice work. LOVE the split lip. :rock

Last edited:
Elvis that looks great.
I have my standard Indy still on his pro body, my White Tux Indy on a True Type but have to say after making bridge Indy, the Soldier Story is my favourite body for him. I have one more hatless head left.
I don't know wether to make a professor Indy or just save it for German disguise Indy

Back