1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic, thanks guys. Now, just got to locate a seller in the uk as the postage on that listing is double the cost of the actual item. You've given me a place to start the search from though, so big thank you.

Hey guys does anyone , make good whips and straps??? Besides the mifisher. I really want to finish my customs with high qualifier whips.

New boots by Creg Customs received_3040727065969045.jpg

Man, I'm really loving this new Inigo sculpt so far. I was never completely sold on the V2 like others here were, but this one looks nearly perfect to me.

And it's one of the few Ford sculpts that I think could also be reworked to make a great Han as well.

71515174_10220981608269393_1465698675417153536_n.jpg

Man, I'm really loving this new Inigo sculpt so far. I was never completely sold on the V2 like others here were, but this one looks nearly perfect to me.

And it's one of the few Ford sculpts that I think could also be reworked to make a great Han as well.

View attachment 467555

Wow. That?s literally a work of art

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 467555

Looks amazing but so did the smiling Indy from WGP. I really have learned to wait until a physical head has been painted up to judge sculpts, especially Indy sculpts.

The original renders of the WGP's were good, they just didn't turn out right when cast. Inigo is now printing these himself, so what you see in a render should be what you eventually get.

That's often a combination of bad casting and the wrong virtual camera focal length in ZBrush. His prints look like what you see in the renders.

Whatever the causes of distortion, the only true test of a sculpt is how it looks as the physical object that people will receive, preferably painted up.

Where do you get kato custom clothes? I lnw this person makes a great indy jacket, but His facebook page says nothing at all

He only makes a handful at a time, you have to be there at the right time. He posts on his Facebook page

One of those things where you need to be "in the club" to know how to get one. Like, once you spend a few (hundred) grand on customs, you get a membership card to the club.

Back