1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually was fortunate to get one when the last run occurred. I know its hard for you guys to give advice on whether I should keep it or not but I have been thinking about selling it as it will allow me to afford other projects, I mostly collect Star Wars not the sequel trilogy no offense to anyone and Batman Arkham figures including customs with some other stuff sprinkled throughout. I have a MJ Choi Indy that will be painted by Mark Simpson and sent back to me in the next month or so.

Indy is one of my idols/heroes and I know if I sell it I will be kicking myself and yet at the same time there are some grails I could make if I did.

Meh, if there's one thing I've learned watching the collecting hobby evolve, is that there will always be a better version in the future, and the custom segment of the hobby is no exception.

Hell, you could probably sell the Yunsil set and buy the Iris version and have some funds left over.

Regrettably selling my Yunsil set, please pm if interested. First dibs goes to board member TonTon since he messaged me first inquiring about it.

Regrettably selling my Yunsil set, please pm if interested. First dibs goes to board member TonTon since he messaged me first inquiring about it.

Thanks, higgins, alas I have too much money tied up in other projects and a new mortgage payment to contend with so hopefully some other member will get a chance at the set.

Back