1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did actually mention what I was doing a few pages back. I'm grafting that head onto the Horizon vinyl kit. A girl on Trev's FB page did it and he and I liked it. I found my kit relatively quickly, then I found one for Trev. I don't doubt his will look better than mine will, but it'll be something different.

I did actually mention what I was doing a few pages back. I'm grafting that head onto the Horizon vinyl kit. A girl on Trev's FB page did it and he and I liked it. I found my kit relatively quickly, then I found one for Trev. I don't doubt his will look better than mine will, but it'll be something different.

ah!! right you are. my old-man brain is lettin me down!!

Hey guys, does anyone have a j fisher bullwhip and belt for sale. im desperate to finish my customs

Jeez, the site issues are killing this forum for me.....and I'm guessing from the reduced traffic here that it is for others too. Hope it is fixed soon as I can rarely get to any individual thread to post!

Jeez, the site issues are killing this forum for me.....and I'm guessing from the reduced traffic here that it is for others too. Hope it is fixed soon as I can rarely get to any individual thread to post!

Yeah it only connects maybe 50% of the time for me and when it does, it's slow and will often cut out to an error message when I switch pages so I tend to give up and come back later.

Hope this isn't the beginning of the end of the forum. I keep seeing people posting that admin/mods aren't responding and that's probably not a good omen.

This is the first time for days that the password box has worked when I've logged in. I have my browser set to save it, but, it didn't show in the box, I'd click it and log in ok but I was never sure what was working. Also, I'd have to refresh the page several times to get pics to load. I'm glad that it's an issue with the forum itself in a way as I thought it was my browser playing up.

As for the imminent demise, well, I did see things like this happening to OSW

We'll see, just keep going for now and see what happens.....

It's not so bad now. Firefox Quantum got really bad, YouTube on that was unwatchable but I find that works best in Chrome.

Anyhow, before we veer too far OT, anyone got an Indy they want to share!?

Sure...well, here's my Indy with head swapped out to inigo v2 :)

20190416-111852-1568544120421.jpg

Thank you sir! It's a great jacket.l, so happy to have one.....now, if only it were half a centimetre longer...... ;)

Back