1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This beauty will be arriving at my door today! Finally, the Henry I've been looking for :yess:

Henry JOnes.jpg

I finished my holster and went ahead and made the rest of the gun belt. I have buckles coming. For now, he has a spare. 3E310F04-340D-45FB-ADFC-0737CFFE2D4C.jpegB347AED1-3846-4FAE-B669-A6FA9A25E2EB.jpeg

Wow! What a figure! Where have you been all my life, Henry? So pleased to finally have this Grail (pun-very-much-intended!!) figure in my collection :yess:

Father & Son:
147B0869-2EF9-49F7-AAAF-22205EC2FC16.jpg

Yeah, he does look great, if a tiny bit short. What I did with my Henry was to take a TT and add the lower legs from Indy's Prometheus, this made him the correct height.

Yeah, he does look great, if a tiny bit short. What I did with my Henry was to take a TT and add the lower legs from Indy's Prometheus, this made him the correct height.

According to Google, Sean is 188cm tall and Harrison is 185cm tall, so that's only a 3cm difference between them, which at 1/6 scale is a mere 5mm (half a centimetre). These two figures stand roughly the same height, so I don't personally think that Henry looks too short. In actual fact, if I took the hat off Indy, then Henry would be taller than him anyway, so that is then correct...

Yeah, think you may be right. From certain angles my Indy looks taller, but, they look right together from others. As long as you're happy, that's the main thing.

Wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction......

I'm trying to track down some replacement "buttons" for a hot toys figure. Whenever I search for 1/6 buttons on ebay or online I get the practical, sew on kind. What I'm actually looking for are the glue-on kind, such as the fake buttons you would find on the yunsil shirt for example......but just can't find any.

I remember somewhere in this thread there was a link to them, but I'm struggling to find it.

Any idea guys? Cheers.

Wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction......

I'm trying to track down some replacement "buttons" for a hot toys figure. Whenever I search for 1/6 buttons on ebay or online I get the practical, sew on kind. What I'm actually looking for are the glue-on kind, such as the fake buttons you would find on the yunsil shirt for example......but just can't find any.

I remember somewhere in this thread there was a link to them, but I'm struggling to find it.

Any idea guys? Cheers.

I believe Mr. E pointed me to nailheads back in the day when I was looking to replace my HT Indy buttons. The white ones here should work -- pretty sure 2mm is the size of the Yunsil and SS TOD buttons.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nailhead-2mm-round-colors-hotfix-iron-on-50-gross/272268160745

Back