1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GREAT lighting! That JINX head looks amazing!

With Nathan's paint up looks great.

Beautiful, mate!

:duff Thanks, guys. Wish I wasn’t petrified about it falling over so I could have done some more shots. :lol

Had the original sculpt painted by Jnix and wasn’t fully convinced, but still felt it was a solid Indy and up there with the Inigo sculpts, especially after seeing a couple really nice paint-ups of it in this thread by Zed and davejames. Nathan did an amazing job as always. Feel pretty lucky to have his work in my collection.

Personal Grail unlocked!!! :yess:
View attachment 449777

Congrats. Looks awesome! :clap And which jacket is that Indy wearing? Looks nice.

I should have picked up that Jnix head sculpt as well. I think it looks fantastic.

At least I have the original Han Solo sculpt from Jnix and it has become the "last to sell figure if forced to get out of the hobby"... :wink1:

:lol Hope it doesn’t come to that for you and me both but I’ve had that same thought a couple times. As in, if I had to sell the rest I could deal with it, could probably reacquire most of those HT figures at some point, but no way would I sell the Jnix head.

:duff Thanks, guys. Wish I wasn’t petrified about it falling over so I could have done something ome more shots. :lol

Had the original sculpt painted by Jnix and wasn’t fully convinced, but still felt it was a solid Indy and up there with the Inigo sculpts, especially after seeing a couple really nice paint-ups of it in this thread by Zed and davejames. Nathan did an amazing job as always. Feel pretty lucky to have his work in my collection.

Congrats. Looks awesome! :clap And which jacket is that Indy wearing? Looks nice.

:lol Hope it doesn’t come to that for you and me both but I’ve had that same thought a couple times. As in, if I had to sell the rest I could deal with it, could probably reacquire most of those HT figures at some point, but no way would I sell the Jnix head.

Believe it or not, it’s just an old Relic Hunter jacket! I actually really like them!

And I agree; the Jnix ANH Han is a true wonder and I am lucky to own a few. Just knocked up a Bespin Han with my “spare” sculpt:
A766FDEC-4DE0-470E-AD4E-8A3171D494C4.jpg
B7B4DEE7-4D23-4381-AE8E-D47E0DDA4F33.jpg

WIP on my Grail Knight. Not completely screen-accurate, but with the difficulty of finding comparable clothing & accessories, I have decided to do my own interpretation of the on-screen character. I love the visual impact of the insignia of The Brotherhood of the Cruciform Sword on his chest.
BF0492EE-116F-40F0-B508-7E228F3811E6.jpeg

Back