1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flipped the image for you. Looks good.

indy-rightsideup.jpg

So this is probably sacrilegious, but here’s my Indy display for the moment. I may have gotten bit by the Indy bug and will maybe do a Raiders figure with the idol display and TOD version with a mine cart display — don’t know if I have the balls for the crazy weathering a TOD version needs though.

2ac0da6e2a382ae6898e962a9533f4d7.jpg

Honestly I think it looks great even without the weathering.

I've been really feeling the need for a TOD Indy too, but will probably just wait until I get the Iris set and then convert the current HT outfit I have now. Since the Sideshow figure is going for crazy amounts of money right now.

Honestly I think it looks great even without the weathering.

I've been really feeling the need for a TOD Indy too, but will probably just wait until I get the Iris set and then convert the current HT outfit I have now. Since the Sideshow figure is going for crazy amounts of money right now.

Funny how that can happen with SSC figures. I actually just picked up an SSC ToD Indy for $11 over original retail -- got lucky compared to eBay prices, but given that over time I'll likely customize it, it'll probably still get pricey. Been combing through the various Indy threads, because you know, I need another rabbit-hole. :lol

hey, I can't wait until there. anyway, I have something abit of confused that manticonvert website is safe for convert image to PNG or JPG?

So this is probably sacrilegious, but here’s my Indy display for the moment. I may have gotten bit by the Indy bug and will maybe do a Raiders figure with the idol display and TOD version with a mine cart display — don’t know if I have the balls for the crazy weathering a TOD version needs though.

2ac0da6e2a382ae6898e962a9533f4d7.jpg

Looking good TonTon! That Jnix head works really well with the ToD figure! :clap

:duff Thanks, Timemeddler. Glad I picked up the SS figure now, despite its need for various upgrades. But that’s not unique to any licensed Indy figure I suppose. Your Indy collection is looking great. Was the white Tuxedo a custom run?

:duff Thanks, Timemeddler. Glad I picked up the SS figure now, despite its need for various upgrades. But that’s not unique to any licensed Indy figure I suppose. Your Indy collection is looking great. Was the white Tuxedo a custom run?

Thanks for the kind words, bud! Yes, I’m very pleased with my Indy collection. I’ve got a white horse on the way, so I will have a “Pursuit of the Ark” display soon too - can’t wait!!!

No, I built the tuxedo Indy up myself. I bought a white suit (for the jacket), added black trousers and a waistcoat (actually a heavily trimmed and modified DiD Churchill waistcoat!!) and the carnation is a painted Mine Joker flower. Inigo sculpt painted by Mark Simpson. I love how he turned out!

7C88BF75-E9F7-417C-BCF7-C551CCEE98D1.jpg

Wow!! Thank you so much for those photos, EcklecticBadges!

Yeah that neck look huge, but with the jacket on he comes together quite nicely actually.

Thank you for your help! I'm gonna order that body and I may get that head too. Gotta start somewhere, right?

I do wanna get the SS Indy as well, so I'm looking for a cheap one as well.

I know the Hasbro clothes aren't as nice as the new ones-- they're literally from 10 years ago! But my budget for this is tiny, (collage jobs don't pay much lol) so for now I'm good with this. Later I'll try to build a better version, hopefully, but for now I really want an Indy that doesn't have his nose smashed into his cheeks! (My talking Indy's face kinda melted from the heat where I live)

My latest custom Indy: The Fate of Atlantis!

He has the Amber fish on a string in one hand which is pointing to the orichalcum beads in the other. At his feet is the digging tool which I weathered to look like it had been pulled from the depths. I also painted the head so he would look a bit older as the game is set in 1939.

Attachments

• 20190402_150131-1.jpg
    20190402_150131-1.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 164
  • 20190402_152142.jpg
    20190402_152142.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 170
  • 20190402_152214.jpg
    20190402_152214.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 169
  • 20190402_152554.jpg
    20190402_152554.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 165
  • 20190402_152145.jpg
    20190402_152145.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 168
I should have picked up that Jnix head sculpt as well. I think it looks fantastic.

At least I have the original Han Solo sculpt from Jnix and it has become the "last to sell figure if forced to get out of the hobby"... :wink1:

Back