1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been awhile since I've posted. Here's my Cairo Indy almost complete. I'd like to give him a better holster and whip. He'll be sent off for sweat stains soon. Just enjoying him too much right now.

32690376307_567840cb79_c.jpg

32690376717_9613b9176f_c.jpg

Yep. That is drop dead gorgeous. Perfect realization!

I really want a Cairo Indy myself. Just need a good shirt.

Very nice indeed!

It's the yunsil shirt, trousers and holster.....possibly on the dx05 body?

Wow, absolutely fantastic.

Yep. That is drop dead gorgeous. Perfect realization!

I really want a Cairo Indy myself. Just need a good shirt.

Love it

Which shirt is that?

Very nice indeed!

It's the yunsil shirt, trousers and holster.....possibly on the dx05 body?

Thanks guys. It is indeed a YunSil outfit and holster. Like Mr. E mentioned,the head sculpt is a heavily modified MJ sculpt with Inigo hat painted by SilentSurfer. Body is a ANH Han Solo body. :)

Thanks guys. It is indeed a YunSil outfit and holster. Like Mr. E mentioned,the head sculpt is a heavily modified MJ sculpt with Inigo hat painted by SilentSurfer. Body is a ANH Han Solo body. :)

That is simply one of the BEST Indiana Jones figures I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot.

Beautiful work, expert futzing, life-like pose -- just a stunning recreation of my favorite action-adventure hero.

An indy bash, last crusade style, made up mostly from my left over dx05 bits and pieces that I had accumulated over the last few years.

Inigo v2 head, sideshow bag, homemade whip, mFisher rig, the rest is dx05. Apologies for the image quality, mobile phone shots.

Far from accurate......just for the fun of it. :)

Nice work! That's probably one of the best TLC customs I've seen. I was considering one as well but wasn't sure if it would be worth the trouble just to have one version in a tie. But the machine gun really helps make him stand out a whole lot more. :clap

An indy bash, last crusade style, made up mostly from my left over dx05 bits and pieces that I had accumulated over the last few years.

Inigo v2 head, sideshow bag, homemade whip, mFisher rig, the rest is dx05. Apologies for the image quality, mobile phone shots.

“bits and pieces”? Looks top quality
[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]
One of the best LC Indy’s ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much!

There's not a lot you can do with the dx05 jacket, it's very rigid and you can't really wrinkle it. A second yunsil jacket and shirt would improve things greatly.....just got to remortgage my house ;)
The jacket does just about hide the issues with the dx05 shirt though... maybe just need a better jacket on this one.

I do really like the gun, an Ebay purchase last year. Great quality and worth getting one if you are making up a last crusade indy I think.

Great LC Indy. The jacket looks awesome! The only thing you'd have to do to make it more accurate is change out the belt and holster. Try the stock Hot Toys Holster for accuracy. Indy wears a dark brown, Webley holster in LC. Also, he doesn't have a metal "keeper" on his gun belt. Otherwise, it doesn't need a thing! Heck, it's perfect now, the way it is too! Enjoy!

And now back to the Raiders gear. Top layer of the HT jacket is starting to break apart when I pull it to get it fitting better, but then it looks normal once I stop messing with it.

Indy-01.jpg
Indy-03.jpg
Indy-04.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics! And yeah my HT jacket is starting to break apart too unfortunately. I was debating buying another one for a TLC Indy after being inspired by ZedBelkon's, but not sure how long I'd have until it also starts to deteriorate.

Surprisingly enough, the Sideshow Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Jacket is really accurate for LC. It’s got the press studs on the storm flaps and everything.

I love this!Is it DX05 jacket?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Back