1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depending on price, probably. You do need a bit of Febreze on them as I recall, the guy that made them was a heavy smoker and the jackets reeked.

What are the differences between inigo indy v1 and v2? You have photos ? Thks
V1 on top V2 on bottom, i think the v1 looks older a bit thinner in the cheeks
0bb89eca269a7d2e4e2861a63feec949.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

And it's funny, because I'd say the V2 looks thinner in the face and, subsequently, older than the V1, which works perfectly for me using the V1 for Temple of Doom.

The hats are slightly different too, with the V2 being just a little more accurate to the original Raiders version.

They all seem to look oddly elongated, which can stem from having the wrong camera setting in ZBrush as much as the casting and printing process. They look like a 3D representation of someone being shot with a macro lens. If you set the camera up right you don't get that effect. I used to use 3D programs myself and the default camera was never set for portraits, which is what you need when sculpting heads.

They all seem to look oddly elongated, which can stem from having the wrong camera setting in ZBrush as much as the casting and printing process. They look like a 3D representation of someone being shot with a macro lens. If you set the camera up right you don't get that effect. I used to use 3D programs myself and the default camera was never set for portraits, which is what you need when sculpting heads.

I don't see this at all, Roger...

always a debate between inigo and mj choi sculpt ^^..for the mj choi sculpt...what are the differences with the recast version that i showed you?(4 photos=the paint is not great)
$_57.JPG
for me the mj choi sculpt is great with a good paint, the face is a little thin maybe, but the spirit of indiana is here..inigo has a neutral expression for me ...
84bba759983725f8384aab6fc18d77ce.jpg

The problem I have personally with the choi sculpt that has always put me off it is its a great ford sculpt but seems to look a little too old for indy.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think the choi / treasure Hunter head looks more like a 90's Ford like in airforce one
a0c8f3ea19c09521f173dac3de5f796b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yes please!!!!! Where that HAT be from!!???!?!

And which headsculpt... the original Choi?? recast??

Last edited:
Back