1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snapseed.jpg
Snapseed.jpg

ok i can do it with no risk ^^..acetone and q-tip?
I find it easier to leave to soak in the acetone free nail varnish remover for ten mins or so the majority of the paint just falls off under a tap after then I get into the deep groves with an tooth pick

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Great figures, Timemedler!May I ask who paint yours TOD figure head?

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

I think that Old Man Indy is my fave. Much as I like the Raiders one, I have a severe aversion to plastic fire, it just looks so cheap and toylike. I know there isn't really another way to do it, but, I'd rather not see it at all than see that. I have Photoshop plug ins that can add flames with postwork, so if I were to have a lit torch I'd have flames that looked real.

I think that Old Man Indy is my fave. Much as I like the Raiders one, I have a severe aversion to plastic fire, it just looks so cheap and toylike. I know there isn't really another way to do it, but, I'd rather not see it at all than see that. I have Photoshop plug ins that can add flames with postwork, so if I were to have a lit torch I'd have flames that looked real.
One way used often in diorama for blast effect is cotton painting...could be great with that torch

I think the flame could be made from the stuff they put into pillows, fiberfill I think it's called. Paint it a flame colour and it should look ok. Flames, though providing light, have more of a matt look to them. Representing that with glossy plastic is just wrong.

Google try "blast in diorama"...in my opinion you'll have to cut the plastic fire part but look the technics before cutting ^^

By the way-guys-do any body wants old Indy sculpt?If here will be interess-Ulli Pekka could start such project.

Unpainted ,or painted by artist you'll choose.Sculpt will be started, if here will be interest.

It's not sculpted yet.If here will be interest it could be started by Ulli Peka artist.Here his Arnie:
a80deafffb60fb73f6f15a1b51ee1710.jpg

Ahh, I see, you mean old as in KOTCS and not old as in used or second hand, now I get you. I'm not interested myself, but, others might be now they know what is on offer.

Ahh, I see, you mean old as in KOTCS and not old as in used or second hand, now I get you. I'm not interested myself, but, others might be now they know what is on offer.
Oh, yes,Rodge!It's about old age Indy:)Sorry for misunderstanding :)

Back