1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello collectors! I've just find out the "treasure hunter" hs ...but too late as always...no way to find one at a good price, so my question...are there new indiana hs provided at good prices on the 1/6 market? Thks

The answer right now is maybe and not really. Beastmaster looks to be offering his up, but, it's unpainted. As for painted like the Treasure Hunter, probably not now.

I began to weather indy tonight, I'm not going to go too mental with the weathering
7637d2f7dfc4e1bb4d0fd3258b45f82f.jpg
7ab4c8b8aac880b016f3df83a630f7d8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What hs is it?

someone knows if it is a mj choi head sculpt?...what is the best between mj choi and inigo headsculpt?..
$_57.JPG

The original MJ and Inigo sculpts come unpainted. The Treasure Hunter is a painted recast of the MJ. In terms of overall face shape I like the MJ as the Inigo sculpts are too elongated, a common trait among 3D printed heads.

A painted head can be completely stripped of paint, acetone free nail polish remover is the safest method.

My finished Raiders Indy, complete with a brand new pose for all you lovely people!!! :yess: I think I might finally be done with tweaking this guy!!!
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

The original MJ and Inigo sculpts come unpainted. The Treasure Hunter is a painted recast of the MJ. In terms of overall face shape I like the MJ as the Inigo sculpts are too elongated, a common trait among 3D printed heads.

A painted head can be completely stripped of paint, acetone free nail polish remover is the safest method.

ok i can do it with no risk ^^..acetone and q-tip?

Back