1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good looking Cairo Indy there. Inigo's hat looks just right there. In a way, it's a shame whoever recast MJ's didn't do Inigo's as well, then we'd have that hat in vinyl.

Thanks. Sleeves need rolling and the wrong side of the shirt is tucked in, but it looks better this way because of how the buttons fasten. Also need to take the creases out the pants still.

Eventually i'll add the second belt, but more or less there with this one.

I love the Choi. Have to be honest though. Inigo and Choi are both great. Think it's a matter of spoiled for choice for the punters.

004_1_zpsz6slhsxm.jpg

Love this! What body, shirt and pants?

Depends who you ask and where you are, they have to factor in postage or shipping.
I'm in france so i 'll try to compare shipping....but for your paint comission how much have you paid everyone?...to have an idea....even if i know it's always taboo to talk about money ^^....thks

Have you under pants on your indy customs ? Necessary or not? ...i've win the ebay hs so it is the beginning of the indy custom adventure :)

Have you under pants on your indy customs ? Necessary or not? ...i've win the ebay hs so it is the beginning of the indy custom adventure :)

No, don't bother with them - they just make the trousers harder to pull up!! I've got three pairs of Indy underpants in my parts tray, as I don't use them and I can't seem to sell them!!! :lol

Which headsculpt have you bought?

No, don't bother with them - they just make the trousers harder to pull up!! I've got three pairs of Indy underpants in my parts tray, as I don't use them and I can't seem to sell them!!! :lol

Which headsculpt have you bought?
ok...money economies ^^
the photo i've shown in four parts that looks like george bush ^^..mj choi recast
Not the best but better than hot toys hs...certainly need to remove the paint and ask an artist painter...i'll see in hand$_57.JPG

About the fedora..someone here sell the inigo v2 fedora? or do you know someone who do?..thks

Need your help for the accessories availables on ebay…good prices or to expensive ? thks :)
- 1/6 Scale Fertility Idol From Hot Toys DX05 29 $
- Hot Toys DX05 Indiana Jones Raiders Lost Ark 1/6 Scale Sand Bag + Journal 17 $
- Hot toys 1/6 gloved fists set(x4) from DX05 Indiana Jones 26 $
- 1/6 Scale Hot Toys DX05 Indiana Jones Raiders Lost Ark Pistol Revolver 19,30 $
- 1/6 Scale Pistol From Hot Toys DX05 Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark 17 $

ok...money economies ^^
the photo i've shown in four parts that looks like george bush ^^..mj choi recast
Not the best but better than hot toys hs...certainly need to remove the paint and ask an artist painter...i'll see in handView attachment 342305

About the fedora..someone here sell the inigo v2 fedora? or do you know someone who do?..thks

I have a Hot Toys DX05 Fedora that I'm willing to part with.

Need your help for the accessories availables on ebay…good prices or to expensive ? thks :)
- 1/6 Scale Fertility Idol From Hot Toys DX05 29 $
- Hot Toys DX05 Indiana Jones Raiders Lost Ark 1/6 Scale Sand Bag + Journal 17 $
- Hot toys 1/6 gloved fists set(x4) from DX05 Indiana Jones 26 $
- 1/6 Scale Hot Toys DX05 Indiana Jones Raiders Lost Ark Pistol Revolver 19,30 $
- 1/6 Scale Pistol From Hot Toys DX05 Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark 17 $

The idol and the gloves seem a little over-priced, but the rest seem reasonable.

That hat is perfect. Is it still being offered?... (I'm sure it's not.):monkey2

I would buy at least 2.

Inigo never offered the hats on their own. The only way you could get them originally was to buy it with the sculpt. I've no doubt some of them have found their way to the aftermarket, but they could never officially be bought on their own.

Back