1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It just isn't meant to be man. Even the most recent CG mock-up looks great. But during printing or casting or painting it will be lost.

The man, the legend....he is an elusive beast.

You sound to be basing that on the WGP, that was the result of too many people doing what one should. Nobody knew what each company was up to till they got it back. If someone could do everything for themselves then adjustments and whatnot could be made so that it was perfect at each stage.

Here's your answer right here:

"1/6 Verycool - Male Body + hands
(Arm and elbow may loose! Can't lift heavy accessories!)"
:lol There is another listing without the loose arms. Should have posted that one...

Im curious, it looks better that the other narrow shoulder with with attached neck.

Muscle bodies aren't designed for too many clothes though, and you don't get good arm articulation. Nobody is really going to know what body is under his gear unless you do a TOD Indy.

You sound to be basing that on the WGP, that was the result of too many people doing what one should. Nobody knew what each company was up to till they got it back. If someone could do everything for themselves then adjustments and whatnot could be made so that it was perfect at each stage.

No I mean the Harrison Curse is as real as the Madden Curse.

It ain't gonna happen.

So "love the one you're with"

Ahh, yeah,

I see now. Well, in that respect, I have pretty much stuck with the SSC head for mine. The WGP head intrigued me but it was a let down in the end.

Muscle bodies aren't designed for too many clothes though, and you don't get good arm articulation. Nobody is really going to know what body is under his gear unless you do a TOD Indy.
But thats not a muscle body. :dunno

My main interest in that body is the sculpted/matte chest piece, and you gotta have an open collar for Indy. Plus it has smaller arms. It looks nearly perfect. I just like to see in hand pics. I dont like the other body mentioned. It'll have that ugly glossy look on the neck and chest like figures of old.

But thats not a muscle body. :dunno

My main interest in that body is the sculpted/matte chest piece, and you gotta have an open collar for Indy. Plus it has smaller arms. It looks nearly perfect. I just like to see in hand pics. I dont like the other body mentioned. It'll have that ugly glossy look on the neck and chest like figures of old.

My bad, so it wasn't, I was looking at the chest. At least they were honest about the arms though how that would guarantee sales is beyond me. I'd be painting the upper torso if I were using that body so the finish of the plastic wouldn't bother me.

Back