1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno, the shoulders/arms might be too big. Its not a bad body though. I really like my indy HT body with narrow shoulder arms. I think thats the best look for Raiders. There is a narrow shoulder body with with seamless neck on ebay for cheap. Ive been curious about it.

Anyway, brilliant computer sculpted Indy up there. Id love to see it done one day. The search continues for the perfect Indy....

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

I imagine the new Han Solo body will be great for ROTLA's 'slimmer, toned' Indy. I always felt the body they chose was too buff. It was more TOD, but even buffer than that. Looks like it would work nicely for a 'streets of Cairo' bash.

Updated TOD Indy:

GEDC0139.JPGGEDC0138.JPG

Very nice,

So, that's the TTM-19/DX Indy body, gear and hat and the WGP head. I'm surprised how good that head looks there. I remember placing it on mine, taking pics and my heart sank when I realised there and then this just wasn't going to work. I think I'd geared so much of what I was doing around Trev's head that nothing else was going to work, and it probably still wouldn't without his head.

You've really made that head work, and it's a credit to you that you have

Hi Robert, I thinned the paint quite a bit and then applied washes in sections using a paintbrush. :duff

Sorry, I know I'm being lazy by not doing an extensive, hour long search through this thread, but would the same trick work for the HT jacket I wonder? It seems to be a much more glossy kind of leather material than this one.

I'm perfectly happy with that jacket myself, but it clearly does need to be darkened a bit.

Sorry, I know I'm being lazy by not doing an extensive, hour long search through this thread, but would the same trick work for the HT jacket I wonder? It seems to be a much more glossy kind of leather material than this one.

I'm perfectly happy with that jacket myself, but it clearly does need to be darkened a bit.

DX jacket is not leather, but i'm guessing you could paint it. If you did search this thread though there is a member that has made the DX jacket look incredible. I think he goes through exactly what he did.

If you have a leather jacket, simply wax it, and keep waxing it to get it darker and darker.

Thanks guys. All credit on making that head work goes to EStudios Proteus.

Outfit is Kato's. Accessories are a mixture of Hot Toys and custom (MFisher whip). Body is TTM19 with narrow shoulder arms.

Last edited:
DX jacket is not leather, but i'm guessing you could paint it. If you did search this thread though there is a member that has made the DX jacket look incredible. I think he goes through exactly what he did.

If you have a leather jacket, simply wax it, and keep waxing it to get it darker and darker.

Alright, cool. Thanks.

Latest Indy head update for my custom figure (Right click and open image in new tab for bigger version)

indyfinal.jpg

That's an EXCELLENT Last Crusade Indy! For Raiders you still need to tighten that front pinch on the hat. There's plenty of photos of Raiders Indy on the net.

Thanks for the feedback folks, its all good. Looking at him with fresher eyes I need to take a few more years off him and fatten the face a little for Raiders. Will also make him look less worried and more serious ;)

Back