1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having difficulty finding Sideshow pants and belts. Do the Medi pants and belt fit a HT narrow? Are there other good alternatives?

Lookin' good shorty! Don't forget that the Kaiburr sculpt is Trevor's work too :wink1: You planning on leaving the neck on yours or removing it for articulation?

Oh I did not know that Dane! Thanks! I like the PF version better though.
Yeah Its going neckless, then a advanced neck adaptor. How's yours looking dude???

Oh I did not know that Dane! Thanks! I like the PF version better though.
Yeah Its going neckless, then a advanced neck adaptor. How's yours looking dude???

Trevor's PF Indy sculpts (both Raiders and ToD) are definitely the tops :rock My PF sculpt is still in the works, the wait is killing me :lol I'm going neckless as well, I want to use a tony stark neck from the Mk IV, but I'm not sure if there's a potential length issue since I've never actually had the neck or sculpt in hand :slap

You recognize the boots Dane?:wink1:

Sure do, glad I could contribute to that beauty of a bash!

I have not used this technique specifically to create stubble, but it might work for that as well. Mask off the area you want painted. Apply a small amount of paint to the bristles of a tooth brush. A tooth brush (or any stiff brush) with really fine bristles works best.

Find a test surface and pull back on the bristles and release. It should release paint in a nice spatter pattern. You will want to do this a few times at varying distances from the surface until the amount of paint and size of the spatter are to your liking.

Hope that helps!

-Dr. B

Interesting idea, but not one I'd use right now, I've done such a good job on him so far that I don't want to risk that.

CHEERS!

Here's some WIP shots of my Indy. Waiting on the kaiburr Indy head and to be painted! So the Trevor sculpt will have to do for now.
indy001.jpg

indy003.jpg

indy002.jpg

Pretty nice, though the stubble looks a bit off scale to me. I'll see how I go with pastels on mine. Which hands are those?

CHEERS!

Trevor's PF Indy sculpts (both Raiders and ToD) are definitely the tops :rock My PF sculpt is still in the works, the wait is killing me :lol I'm going neckless as well, I want to use a tony stark neck from the Mk IV, but I'm not sure if there's a potential length issue since I've never actually had the neck or sculpt in hand :slap

Sure do, glad I could contribute to that beauty of a bash!

I thought about the Stark neck for Henry but opted for an Advanced one as I knew it had a decent length if I needed it. Henry's body will be a Gambit TT maybe with lower legs from his Prometheus.

CHEERS!

Ummm, I can neither confirm nor deny that Ray is working on my sculpt. :monkey1

Josh (small studios) is working his magic on it :)

Ummmm yeah me either........:monkey3
I got Sean Ho painting mine.:yess:

Pretty nice, though the stubble looks a bit off scale to me. I'll see how I go with pastels on mine. Which hands are those?

CHEERS!

That's commtech's paint job. The stubble is actually the best he's done. Not sure what you mean by off scale. Maybe it's the crappy pictures. I'm gonna take better pics later. So you can really see the paint job.

Beautiful pics shorty.

Which reminds me, I don't think I've put any pics of my finished indy in here yet.

Terrible light today, but eh oh well, my camera sucks anyway so I used the flash. So here you go :whip

37af4dd2.jpg

a6d7e664.jpg

3e2933d5.jpg

5bb2c2a0.jpg

e4157477.jpg

ce337f9a.jpg

:wave

That's commtech's paint job. The stubble is actually the best he's done. Not sure what you mean by off scale. Maybe it's the crappy pictures. I'm gonna take better pics later. So you can really see the paint job.

It looks like it should be finer somehow, perhaps it does look better in person.

CHEERS!

Back