1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, well theres my new Indy recipe. Going to have to pick up that head or figure again I guess. That looks like a billion times better then the Hot Toys effort and I hate KotCS so much I set my DVD copy on fire.

But I owned all the Indy heads Trevor did and that one does have the best likeness even if he's older.

Looking good,

One of the nicest KOTCS Indys I've seen. That Dastan body works really well. Had it not been so pricey I may have gone that route myself.

CHEERS!

It looks great! The SSC heads are way oversized, but the larger Dastan body helps, particularly the thicker neck.
I had a SSC Indy head on a HT Muscle body and although he looked a bit too ripped, the head was finally in scale.

The head is a touch big, but in hand it isn't that noticeable.

Here it is wearing a Kato Jacket:

CS4.jpg

Can't you close the shirt, though? It looks like Luke's Tatooine shirt!

Ha! it does a bit, he still needs futzing. The shirt tends to pull in like that because it kind of rotates on the snap at that point. I think thickening up the waist might help, as tightening the trousers tends to pull the shirt in like that. It's a lovely shirt but it does shed buttons very easily.

My Indy is box stock except I did change the neck out for the long one that came with the original TDK figure. Looks better proportioned now. My next task is to repaint the head (and neck since it is a different skin tone). That should be fun.

Hey guys, I need to separate the sideshow Raiders sculpt from the hat. How can I do that without damaging the head or the hat (or myself!)? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hot water to soften it first. I used a craft knife to carefully cut through the glue. Was a pain to do, but it came off okay in the end.

EDIT: Craft knife is like an exacto knife? Do you have a pic?

Last edited:
Here's some WIP shots of my Indy. Waiting on the kaiburr Indy head and to be painted! So the Trevor sculpt will have to do for now.
indy001.jpg

indy003.jpg

indy002.jpg

Hi all
pls kindly advise where can I buy the whip, belt and bag like yrs. I know that there is a guy here offer this good qlty stuff but I forget how to contact him.

Kato

Back