1/6 Indiana Jones Exhibition Diorama (WIP)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All

Well finally finished the dio/exhibition you can see how and what I used here
https://www.hemblecreations.com/tutorials.htm

I will have better pics up soon so until then enjoy and LMK what you think.

Last Crusade items
e12.jpg

KOTCS items(what I could find, will add more when I can)
e13.jpg

Added more weapons to the back wall
e14.jpg

Added small info boards to the base
e15.jpg

The completed dio/exhibition
e16.jpg

Ron

Excellent work! You sir, are a master.
I'd love to see a Han Solo display (from ANH perhaps) as a bookend with this one.

Very nice display piece!!
The texturing is outstanding and I love the museum effect. My only concern is that an awful lot of work went into this project and foam core is kind of fragile. Do you have any fears of breakage?

Hi All

DarthNeil wrote
Excellent work! You sir, are a master.
I'd love to see a Han Solo display (from ANH perhaps) as a bookend with this one.

Mate thanks for the feedback and a SW type bookend/dio is a great idea I'll have a look into that cheers.

CAZAFANTASMA wrote
amazing, i love it... where did you get the cross of coronado?

Really glad you liked it and Ursus3978 is correct it's the Hasbro relic.

Anzik Hayes wrote
Very nice display piece!!
The texturing is outstanding and I love the museum effect. My only concern is that an awful lot of work went into this project and foam core is kind of fragile. Do you have any fears of breakage?

Appreciate the reply thank you, The back wall has been re-inforced with balsa wood and screwed into the base so it's actually very strong.

Ursus3978 wrote
It looks like the Hasbro relic that came with young Indy, with a gold chain attached.

Cheers mate you are spoton.

Ron

Amazing dio! Where did you get the images from for the bible pages?

I can see why you'd want to leave them as they are (since they are "museum quality"), but did you consider weathering the posters on the crates a little? They just look a bit too perfect ad really jump out at me.

Hi All

RollingJ wrote
Amazing dio! Where did you get the images from for the bible pages?

Thanks for the feedback.

I can't actually remember where of the net I got it, I've had it in my indy files for ages if you would like a copy I'll send you the pics and if someone knows who did it could they let me know so I can give them credit for it.

aussieinnyc wrote
I can see why you'd want to leave them as they are (since they are "museum quality"), but did you consider weathering the posters on the crates a little? They just look a bit too perfect ad really jump out at me.

Appreciate the reply thanks heaps, as for the posters they actually look alot more faded then they do it the pics so it could be the way I've taken the shots.

Darren Carnall - Cheers mate.

mfisher wrote
Only thing missing is a webley !

Yeah I know but trying to find one was a pain in the butt so I that's why I went with the SS pistol.

galactiboy wrote
Wow, that is fantastic! Really awesome work and an original idea

Really gald you like it and appreciate for the comment.

Club Obi Wan wrote
Awesome work, man. Wish I had that kind of talent!

Thanks for the kind words mate.

Ron

Back