1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE!!! Congrats!!!

Show us the goodie when you can!

Thanks guys!

I just took a few closeup pictures. This thing is surprisingly detailed.

010D03E7-5BDF-422F-BEAE-7D04EED020A5.jpeg

30C78CFA-2F7A-4891-952E-022B6125ADC5.jpeg

1FAA5C1D-2D5E-43FE-8B09-089B554FE6DA.jpeg

5FC9E1BB-03D2-46DC-B5A3-A00F274BD002.jpeg

0E95B0AF-56A0-46D9-9A18-1BCD831068E2.jpeg

077C2DBE-C48D-4F47-B84E-3F0997F54D3D.jpeg

565EF325-99D2-4AF0-9D0B-F0F5AC6325B7.jpeg

Comparisons with the DX11 detonator:

3B7964D4-60F2-4299-95AB-9C3B467A9799.jpeg

302F484E-4609-4534-A1BB-7BAF28FDB938.jpeg

26CCC7BC-E815-43FE-B5E3-FC667CFC2ACF.jpeg

Sadly the InArt detonator doesn’t fit in the DX11’s detonator box.

61127A51-2721-4A9F-AF84-A1E11FC73C88.jpeg

The small wiring is especially impressive.

What carrier did that ship from? UPS, USPS, FedEx? Gonna be on the look out.

I might have gotten one ? I know there's a few packages waiting for me right now but I'm not at home until the 10th of april so I guess we'll see. 😁

I like that element of surprise, I think Kit had a great Idea.

Thanks guys!

I just took a few closeup pictures. This thing is surprisingly detailed.

View attachment 695300

View attachment 695301

View attachment 695303

View attachment 695304

View attachment 695305

View attachment 695306

View attachment 695307

Comparisons with the DX11 detonator:

View attachment 695308

View attachment 695309

View attachment 695310

Sadly the InArt detonator doesn’t fit in the DX11’s detonator box.

View attachment 695311

The small wiring is especially impressive.

No Viper pube? You lose sir.

I still find it interesting that they went with the look of the single detonator that was on one of the ships instead of Joker’s detonator that had two keys to blow both
Interesting. I never paid attention to that. I guess JND did it as well.

Apparently not. Kit was sent the detonators from Inart to do whatever he wanted with them. I asked him about it after Big Breda mentioned Kit sent him some to give away and he was pretty upset when I asked where they for customers who bought the two pack...which I am pretty sure some YouTuber said in a stream. I thought Breda said that or it was mentioned early on before they shipped that there would be a special gift for customers.

I contacted Inart about it and they said to "stay tuned" for other opportunities to acquire one.

I'm not holding out hope I will get one from Kit since I pissed him off :dunno
Yeah, just randomly showed up. I had ordered both the regular sculpted and the rooted two-pack since I wasn't sure what I wanted. I'm assuming this is a two-pack bonus?

Sideshow also did the single ship detonator and not the one he actually holds. Wonder if it's something weird to do with the license and character.

giiVbLO.png
Yea I guess b/c there’s more reference to the single ones for the ships than his with two keys. It’s hard to make out but you can see his has two keys
IMG_1668.jpeg

Apparently not. Kit was sent the detonators from Inart to do whatever he wanted with them. I asked him about it after Big Breda mentioned Kit sent him some to give away and he was pretty upset when I asked where they for customers who bought the two pack...

How many did Breda get from Kit?

Apparently not. Kit was sent the detonators from Inart to do whatever he wanted with them. I asked him about it after Big Breda mentioned Kit sent him some to give away and he was pretty upset when I asked where they for customers who bought the two pack...which I am pretty sure some YouTuber said in a stream. I thought Breda said that or it was mentioned early on before they shipped that there would be a special gift for customers.

I contacted Inart about it and they said to "stay tuned" for other opportunities to acquire one.

I'm not holding out hope I will get one from Kit since I pissed him off :dunno
You reminded me about that conversation but actually I don't remember who you are, with the volume of daily emails, my memory is just like gold fish, maybe I was upset? I don't remember that, if i was upset, it won't last longer then 3 seconds

It's a give away bonus, not part of the joker figure. Breda promised me he will give it away as well so he deserve to get some as he is a good friend

I have explained before but let's do it again. We don't have enough to send to all joker buyers so I decided to send it randomly under 2 terms:

1) You bought any inart figure from us, not exclusive to joker but I do know gandalf or superman don't need a detonator
2) You are a good customer

I feel upset if anyone keep challenging me that it's the bonus for all joker buyer, but like I said above, I don't even remember who you are, I am not the stingy type that would mark your name out of the list

Somehow I am upset at myself to take this work, paying lots of money to create trouble for myself. It was a nightmare to ship joker 2 pack and here's another one

You reminded me about that conversation but actually I don't remember who you are, with the volume of daily emails, my memory is just like gold fish, maybe I was upset? I don't remember that, if i was upset, it won't last longer then 3 seconds

It's a give away bonus, not part of the joker figure. Breda promised me he will give it away as well so he deserve to get some as he is a good friend

I have explained before but let's do it again. We don't have enough to send to all joker buyers so I decided to send it randomly under 2 terms:

1) You bought any inart figure from us, not exclusive to joker but I do know gandalf or superman don't need a detonator
2) You are a good customer

I feel upset if anyone keep challenging me that it's the bonus for all joker buyer, but like I said above, I don't even remember who you are, I am not the stingy type that would mark your name out of the list

Somehow I am upset at myself to take this work, paying lots of money to create trouble for myself. It was a nightmare to ship joker 2 pack and here's another one
If orders were fulfilled through a middle agent in Hong Kong for shipping, do you suppose that would hurt somebody's chances at receiving a detonator? I ask because you'd have to consider the cost of shipping at the redipients expense (in which case I wouldn't want that to be the reason that deters you 🤐🤐🤐🤐)

If orders were fulfilled through a middle agent in Hong Kong for shipping, do you suppose that would hurt somebody's chances at receiving a detonator? I ask because you'd have to consider the cost of shipping at the redipients expense (in which case I wouldn't want that to be the reason that deters you 🤐🤐🤐🤐)

Shipping the detonator worldwide is similar cost to ship it to Hong Kong

I am spending thousands of dollar to ship hundreds of detonators worldwide, shipping cost for individual is really nothing to consider

If I care about shipping costs, I can just tell the public "hey, order something in stock and we will send you the detonator"

You know it's definitely unfair, so I have to pay

If I care about shipping costs, I can just tell the public "hey, order something in stock and we will send you the detonator"

You know it's definitely unfair, so I have to pay
How about sending the detonators out with recent orders to loyal customers?

Filter a list of ‘good customers’ who have bought InArt figures from you, see what upcoming POs they have, mark them to receive a detonator, then chuck it in the box when you ship.

Those who don’t have any pending POs could have one sent individually.

You’d save on shipping costs but I don’t know if the manual effort would offset those savings.

Back