1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a frame left in the dark knight that hasnt been turned into a joker sculpt?
Screenshot_2023-02-18-22-46-54-96_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Just got this and I think the sculpt is good but it’s nothing ground breaking, I think it looks a lot better in photos than it does in person

4-FC5-E7-D0-5427-4-FBA-A1-AC-528-DB15-D0-F88.jpg

The likeness was never the best I've ever seen but it's my favorite out of all the licensed 1/6. I'm paying more for the whole package rather than just the likeness anyway.
And personally, I've always felt these movable eye sculpts never look their best when the eyes are centered with little to now white at the top & bottom.

I do think the likeness on their 1/4 statue looks better.

This is amazing but it is heavily modified by heise. Man I would love to have it I would pay the deluxe money for this instead of keeping the rest
It’s not “heavily modified” tbh, he rooted and re painted the sculpted version, and dirtied up the overcoat. It really just highlights how excellent the tailoring is and the sculpt underneath the factory paint job

Also disappointing to hear the jail won't fit in a detolf -- I thought it was decided that it would? I guess no one added the base height as well.

Probably fit in the lower most section as that's higher... but not the best place for viewing.
As much as I like the jail cell, I’m really hoping InArt takes some cues from their 1/3rd scale statues and includes an interrogation room with Batman. I feel like it’s just more iconic. Every time I see the jail cell, I feel like it should be displayed backwards with SWAT team Gordon in front of it.

Starting to think the sculpted looks better than the rooted and idk why. Something about the way the hair sits and the colour. I get the futzing and all that with the rooted but there's too much brown in that rooted hair

I do like the sculpted hair but no where near the degree to which I like the rooted heads. As for the brown in the rooted I'm looking to rectify that if needs be when I receive mine. And when it comes to the futzing I'm a little surprised we haven't seen more people styling or letting it hang differently. I guess people are too nervous to fool with it. I'll be trying other things with the hair as well.

Back