1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird how the head on rooted looks big however I do think it's down to the collar+Neck.
Sculpted still looks dam good.

423426-C6BD6163-F7F7-4985-95BF-6ED018BCB529.jpeg
212155r2i4zhz73w3g383x.jpg

Love these! Love that they even put a bit of white paint at the hair line as well. Part of me thought they might be afraid to do that.

Yes! And speaking of the hair in general - it looks great. From what I've seen HT hasn't moved past the really, really bad doll/Barbie hair they've used for years. I wonder if they'll move onto better quality with InArt using, which imo, should be industry standard.

Yes! And speaking of the hair in general - it looks great. From what I've seen HT hasn't moved past the really, really bad doll/Barbie hair they've used for years. I wonder if they'll move onto better quality with InArt using, which imo, should be industry standard.
Doubt it, HT seem like a company on the skids imo.

I am really happy how this turned out. But I am scared because I think there will be additional shipping charges for me and maybe much higher then I was prepared for 🤦🏻

Eh after this month Howard chan and Hot Toys are a total laughing stock. Joke of a company, Doc brown was the start then Batman.

I'm so done supporting their BS ways. Here's to inart and a exciting future. 🍻
I don’t think so. Just look at all of the coping that people are doing with their Doc and Botmon figures. They start out hating it, then they start saying “well it isn’t that bad, look at the accessories!” “The high quality cardboard box looks great from far away.”

Then they end up buying new headsculpts and capes for a figure they already paid ~$300+ for. Hot Toys will always have their apologists in the collecting community, which is fine because it isn’t my wallet people are using.

I'd actually hope for good competition.
Hot toys, InArt and also now JND jumping into 1/6 action figure market. All welcome the better quality and reasonable prices (hopefully)
Yeah I’m all for more competition in this hobby. Bring in more companies that want to do high end 1/6 figures. Inart has pushed Hot Toys these past few months for sure. We’ve seen an influx of more movable eyes for just about every recent sculpt. They even tried seamless wrists with the DOFP Wolverine figure a few months ago.

Then you see the complete **** of a job they do with Batman Begins and Doc. :slap Hot Toys is just bizarre and up their own ass sometimes. We need more companies going head to head with them.

Last edited:
So glad I PO’d this. Only got the sculpted version but it looks incredible. I was close to buying the DX19 to go with this but after this I’m going to hold off for InArts TDK Bats. And if they do a Begins Bats 🤯

So glad I PO’d this. Only got the sculpted version but it looks incredible. I was close to buying the DX19 to go with this but after this I’m going to hold off for InArts TDK Bats. And if they do a Begins Bats 🤯
Is Inart going to release TDK bat?

View attachment 614893View attachment 614894View attachment 614895View attachment 614896

Finally some good sculpted pics. Really happy to see the vest actually sits pretty great on the shoulders. Those initial event pics we got back in October made it look terrible.
Very much looking forward to this, InArt really did a great job and seems to have kept their promised quality!

I do think the moveable eyes are the one thing holding this back a bit. There's something about the glossiness and the way they never sit flush with the eyelids that take away some of the realism. Hopefully InArt will improve on this in future releases.

Back