1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope they axe Black Adam like they did Mera. I could barely get through that movie and that was only to see a non-phone camera quality version of the Superman scene.
Those BVS figures...YUM YUM
For sure! There have been a lot of good custom sculpts of WW but I still feel none of them have captured her (to my eyes at least). They’ve come close but I’ve always felt something was missing. And finger’s crossed the physiques on Bats and Sups are better than HT.

View attachment 614893View attachment 614894View attachment 614895View attachment 614896

Finally some good sculpted pics. Really happy to see the vest actually sits pretty great on the shoulders. Those initial event pics we got back in October made it look terrible.
Forgive the ignorance, but are these all the standard sculpted head? I thought I needed the two-pack for the Jail Cell head, but this makes me think the single figure will more than suffice.

(I’m also curious about the Jokor bit if anyone wants to save me a couple hundred pages)

Forgive the ignorance, but are these all the standard sculpted head? I thought I needed the two-pack for the Jail Cell head, but this makes me think the single figure will more than suffice.

(I’m also curious about the Jokor bit if anyone wants to save me a couple hundred pages)
yeah, they're all photos of the sculpted single
just hope taking off the jacket and overcoat won't be a hassle

I really hope they axe Black Adam like they did Mera. I could barely get through that movie and that was only to see a non-phone camera quality version of the Superman scene.
same! I actually watched Black Adam last night. I did like the scene when he is raised by the woman and just goes off killing the soldiers but that’s about it. Rest was very meh and not what I expected at all.

I promise you that hot toys bumped the delorean up to try to stomp the inart joker sales

I promise you that hot toys bumped the delorean up to try to stomp the inart joker sales
If they did, that was a dumb idea. Batman fans who love batman might not care about back to the future and vice versa. What will be fun to see is if HT really strive to get the batman out at the same time inart does. They'll be in direct competition. The battle of toy companies. Viper vs Howard Chan. Who will win? And i haven't pre ordered the batman figure from either company but I'm leaning more towards inart if i do wanna get one.

If they did, that was a dumb idea. Batman fans who love batman might not care about back to the future and vice versa.
It is the most expensive thing they have so it will pressure people who love both of them for sure
What will be fun to see is if HT really strive to get the batman out at the same time inart does. They'll be in direct competition. The battle of toy companies. Viper vs Howard Chan. Who will win?
That is going to be so intreesting to see

It is the most expensive thing they have so it will pressure people who love both of them for sure

That is going to be so intreesting to see
I guess so, but if you wanted this figure you already pre ordered it months ago. Were hot toys hoping that people would cancel inart and go for the delorean? Weird. I have no interest in the back to the future stuff, i like the movies but not really too keen on owning all of that. I just got the lego delorean instead

I swear I read that Neo had been cancelled, in this thread maybe. Mentioned on a livestream or something? Wouldn't be too surprising really, the film was not exactly warmly received.

Extremely curious about Phoenix Joker - if it needs to be minimum $1k then it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to assume the set will be similar to the Premium TDK Joker box. Subway/Murray's show bodies & heads, steps diorama base, a bunch of accessories. Maybe would be more exciting to see them try something different, though.

I guess so, but if you wanted this figure you already pre ordered it months ago. Were hot toys hoping that people would cancel inart and go for the delorean? Weird. I have no interest in the back to the future stuff, i like the movies but not really too keen on owning all of that. I just got the lego delorean instead
Back to the future is not as popular like something like a ledger joker but it has the same kind of passionate followers. For me it is one of my favorite movies ever. Top 3 I think. It was supposed to be coming out in april and now its coming in january so people might be unprepared and sacrifices will be made

I swear I read that Neo had been cancelled, in this thread maybe. Mentioned on a livestream or something? Wouldn't be too surprising really, the film was not exactly warmly received.

Extremely curious about Phoenix Joker - if it needs to be minimum $1k then it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to assume the set will be similar to the Premium TDK Joker box. Subway/Murray's show bodies & heads, steps diorama base, a bunch of accessories. Maybe would be more exciting to see them try something different, though.
I think the joaquin will be the next priority maybe aragorn then Paul then a BvS figure then joaquin

Back to the future is not as popular like something like a ledger joker but it has the same kind of passionate followers. For me it is one of my favorite movies ever. Top 3 I think. It was supposed to be coming out in april and now its coming in january so people might be unprepared and sacrifices will be made
Oh yeahhhh. Now i see what you mean. Definitely seems like they're trying to compete. No way did they finish it ahead of time. That never happens lol.

Wow, I haven’t been on this thread for quite a while. The last few days I have been contemplating canceling this figure, but I’m glad I checked out this thread and could see pictures of how incredible this figure looks …no way I can cancel this now, looks way too good

Last edited:
Back