1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks long but I can't imagine it'll be deep.

thats-what-she-said-what-she-said.gif

Mann why couldnt they throw in an extra purple coat for the other figure 😅😅😅

Hi guys, forgive the noob question but I’m new to the scene and couldn’t miss out on this.

I pre-ordered with Kit and I’m in the 7766x group. Any guesstimates on when it’ll be shipped? 😀

I see myself moving up the foodchain for delivery... especially if Kit allows people to delay their shipment to later batches.

(now that I said it, you know tons of people are asking Kit that very question)

The one time I don't want a figure to hit just yet and it hits! 😂

Given Kit said a small batch is coming very soon I honestly could see it being next week. I'd be happier if it was after Christmas US brits are crippled by the conversion atm 😂
Where did Kit say that ? o_O

Hi guys, forgive the noob question but I’m new to the scene and couldn’t miss out on this.

I pre-ordered with Kit and I’m in the 7766x group. Any guesstimates on when it’ll be shipped? 😀
Nobody knows for sure. But anything after 76000 puts you over 50 joker deluxes in the line according to @TheBatman. That means your 1766 orders behind and who knows how many joker deluxes are between that. I dont think that you will wait too long. Kit is one of the best business so he should have them in bulk when they are ready. But if there really is going to be an early batch sent out before the main batch then you wont be in it.

Nobody knows for sure. But anything after 76000 puts you over 50 joker deluxes in the line according to @TheBatman. That means your 1766 orders behind and who knows how many joker deluxes are between that. I dont think that you will wait too long. Kit is one of the best business so he should have them in bulk when they are ready. But if there really is going to be an early batch sent out before the main batch then you wont be in it.

Thank you!

Back