1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such a conundrum -- go for the early batch that InArt slaved on... OR wait for the possibly improved later batch...?
But what if the early batch is the one they did when they were excited and energetic and the later ones are when vipers hair started to fall off from his head? Then the first batch will be better!

Maybe we had it the other way around. Maybe the JOKORS will be the supreme batch

Last edited:
But what if the early batch is the one they did when they were excited and energetic and the later ones are when vipers hair started to fall off from his head? Then the first batch will be better!

That's what I mean. The first batch could be the BEST, for InArt to prove themselves and the later batches are less looked over...

...or their could be complaints that are fixed in later batches. That's the 1K gamble.

By the way @Wor-Gar you predicted Aragon back in august
Screenshot_2022-10-15-23-53-53-57_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

That's what I mean. The first batch could be the BEST, for InArt to prove themselves and the later batches are less looked over...

...or their could be complaints that are fixed in later batches. That's the 1K gamble.
Then you have to try to situate yourself in the middle. The luke warm joker batch that addresses some issues but also doesnt come as strong in other places.

In my experience, the earliest/promotional batch of any product is always the best iteration of that product. It's all downhill from there. Once a product establishes itself and the company feels confident that they can sell, the maintenance or consistency goes out the window.

I've experienced this myself many times, and recently with an Aputure MC light that was complete dog poo. Word of advice, if you want to check the reviews on something, always check the recent reviews and not the reviews from when the product was launched.

That's not to say it will be the case with Inarts Joker, at least I hope it won't be anyway, but it is usually how businesses operate. It wouldn't be smart on Inarts end though considering how important it is for them at this stage to build reputation and credibility.

That's not to say it will be the case with Inarts Joker, at least I hope it won't be anyway, but it is usually how businesses operate. It wouldn't be smart on Inarts end though considering how important it is for them at this stage to build reputation and credibility.

I agree. And its not like they're making 50,000 units or more. This is still a fairly limited run.

And its still fun to taunt everyone with concerns though. :D

In my experience, the earliest/promotional batch of any product is always the best iteration of that product. It's all downhill from there. Once a product establishes itself and the company feels confident that they can sell, the maintenance or consistency goes out the window.

I've experienced this myself many times, and recently with an Aputure MC light that was complete dog poo. Word of advice, if you want to check the reviews on something, always check the recent reviews and not the reviews from when the product was launched.
This is what the company trick or treat does! They send youtubers perfect prototypes and the rest of the people get ****! 😂😂

What makes this Joker special as well is it's Inarts first 1/6 scale release. Imagine 15 years from now what that would be worth (If they even last that long). I mean what does Hot Toys' first figure go for now? Was it George Lucas?

What makes this Joker special as well is it's Inarts first 1/6 scale release. Imagine 15 years from now what that would be worth (If they even last that long). I mean what does Hot Toys' first figure go for now? Was it George Lucas?
And imagine if they were numbered on top of that! It could have been extra special 😶

Neo or Lucas, if you mean HT before HT. Not sure either goes for much though. But that's a tough comparison.

They should do a line for directors but I dont know how many people would buy a nolan with rooted hair

Back