1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I skipped through the reviews for closeups of the headsculpts and some poses, that's all I need to see :dunno

Back in the day there was a reviewer ( if you can call him that) that was amongst the first ones to receive a figure. He didn't say a word, he just got close ups of the figure and accessories. I think he wore gloves, too. That was my favorite channel. No over hyped excited voices, jazz hands, and overly positive critiques. I can't remember what the channel was called or even if it still exists. I don't watch any reviewer channels nowadays.

Was he one of those ASMR creeps that caresses PS5 boxes with gloves on while breathing heavily? :lol

Nah. :lol

Now that I'm thinking of it we all thought he may be a teacher or something, because it looked like he did these "reviews" in a classroom. Maybe an elementary or middle school. It looked like there was a corkboard in the back with pinned colored letters on it. People that have been around here awhile may remember him.

Last edited:
Can we just go back to talking about this figure or what our wives are going to do to us when we the package arrives and we go ,” oh by the way..”

My wife generally doesn't care about what I buy in this hobby, but even I haven't told her about this purchase. She may think I've finally lost my mind.

He throw sentences around like

"Im a vetaran in the collecting game so let me tell you how it is"

"I have seen queen statues in person. If you have not seen a queen statue in person you have no say about this or reason to be excited"

"Even if this comes as good as the prototype it will not be a grail"

"People will try to sell it later and wont be able to"

"You know hot toys will respond with something better"

Drives me nuts to listen to that guy. 2 hours knocking this figure without good reason and making preposterus claims. Pretentious. Delusional. And a hypocrite.

That livestream was my first experience with him and it was unbearable. Lots or arrogance and snark. I like when he feigned surprise when someone said they thought the DX11 was dated.

Now that I'm thinking of it we all thought he may be a teacher or something, because it looked like he did these "reviews" in a classroom. Maybe an elementary or middle school. It looked like there was a corkboard in the back with pinned colored letters on it. People that have been around here awhile may remember him.
This getting creepy really fast

Oh dang I think I remember him! He got the DX11 Joker pretty early, right? The mention of a classroom unlocked a memory in my mind. :lol I remember that was around the time people were debating what color his coat was - since it was showing up shockingly different from review to review.

This getting creepy really fast

de852146-989b-4c19-89f0-b3fda6df7f92_screenshot.jpg

Guess I'm late to the party . . . . is there any place I can order the rooted single figure? Also, anyone know the shipping price for the two available InArt pre-orders from OneSixthKit?

Guess I'm late to the party . . . . is there any place I can order the rooted single figure? Also, anyone know the shipping price for the two available InArt pre-orders from OneSixthKit?
Shipping is included in that price for OSK. No need to worry about additional fees. And rooted is only available in a preimuim 2 pack.

Question. Why are the rooted versions more expensive? Obviously it takes more work, but HT doesn't increase $200 for rooted hair, like WW84's two different versions?

Question. Why are the rooted versions more expensive? Obviously it takes more work, but HT doesn't increase $200 for rooted hair, like WW84's two different versions?

I don't know the exact process for mass produced plugged hair, but I'm pretty sure a machine plugs the head, but even if they're manually plugged they tend to be extremely thick strands in a rather mechanical approach instead of in a way that hair naturally forms on a particular persons head. Whereas rooting is shaping and gluing each particular strand, much thinner in comparison, and usually follows a unique hair pattern the actor has. Mass produced hair is typically synthetic also, whereas rooted hair tends to be from a real animal, llama hair or something like it.

I mean all you need to do is look at a mass produced HT hair figure and this to see the difference.

Also am seeing the deluxe version still up for order on TW and Specfiction.... weren't they supposed to close days ago?

I mean all you need to do is look at a mass produced HT hair figure and this to see the difference.

Also am seeing the deluxe version still up for order on TW and Specfiction.... weren't they supposed to close days ago?
TW can cancel your order if they cant fulfill it.

Back