1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m not too familiar with Danoby, I may have seen a video or two of his...but I’ve seen his name mentioned here and on FB a couple of times.

Is he a HT super fan? He’s gotta be right? He’s so certain HT will release their version and it’ll be better than QS...

I legit gotta ask...

Do these people seriously think their behavior is normal and not out of the ordinary?

Like...why? Why go to such great lengths?

Let’s not involve all the craziness happening the world...but...these are toys. They’re just effin toys...

What’s wrong with that person??
I don’t know. I think the fact that social media exists is a factor. I mean, look how nasty people are on twitter. It’s disgusting. But that’s because there is no consequence to their actions.

2x Headsculpts
2x Bodies
1x Purple Coat outfit set
1x Green Vest outfit set

What is shown in the photos is what you are getting.

It’s 2 figures, people are just trying to cause unnecessary drama around this figure. Like the guy spreading a rumour that the jail verson can’t stand up and the regular version can’t sit down; even though they show the jail version standing up.

as the one who was pointing this out: Not trying to cause any drama here. I haven a life outside of this board and really don’t need to quarrel here. I am here for discussion about collectibles.
I am reading an item description on almost every supplier page that clearly indicates 1 coat 1 vest etc. I cannot find a an official description by Queen. Maybe someone can direct me in the right direction or simply post it. This should clear everything.
Thinking about this, I would expect the picture to show what is included. Descriptions may not be correct due to translation issues.
This being said I am ordering the Premium with Kit. Here’s hope that the second Joker is included and able to stand up. No drama intended. 😉

I am in awe of the speed at which this thread has grown...
I'm not an uber Joker fan, so I've no interest in this, but it's fantastic to see a new company enter the fray in such a grand manner.
I'm not a big Joker fan either. I haven't got any other Joker figures but I had to get this, mainly because of the quality.

I legit gotta ask...

Do these people seriously think their behavior is normal and not out of the ordinary?

Like...why? Why go to such great lengths?

Let’s not involve all the craziness happening the world...but...these are toys. They’re just effin toys...

What’s wrong with that person??
Some people just want to watch the world burn

Standard:
One figure with neutral sculpt, all accessories, standard magnetic base, comes with full outfit and ability to swap out arms.

Premium:
Two figures with two sculpts, neutral and smiling, all accessories, standard magnetic base and extra metal jail cell dio, only one figure comes with the coat.

Deluxe:
Same as premium but the sculpts come rooted.

We've been told the figures will have 42 points of articulation and the neck and wrist connectors will be magnetic, hope this helps anyone still confused.

Anybody realized that the Premium and Deluxe have only 1 suit included? So you basically get 1 full figure + 1 extra headsculpt + the prison base.
Just pointing this out because many people mentioned that they just spend 1k for two figures. No, you didn’t. You paid for one with a few extras. That advertising picture of 2 Jokers is extremely irritating.

:slap

KingGrayskull:
This being said I am ordering the Premium with Kit.

:duff

Back