1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the proportions of the body. Seems very accurate to Ledger's lanky frame.

N3pG0Wg.jpg

jEnPEYC.jpg

I love how they seemingly sculpted a leathery texture onto his gloves too - I don’t think I recall Hot Toys ever doing that.

This is the only shot of the sculpt that is straight on, not tilted down or to the side with eye positioned up. The likeness also looks the weakest here. Something with the eyes.

FB_IMG_1647744084283.jpg

Not to derail the thread, but seeing as I've POed the Iconiq Bateman from you guys, do you have any news concerning that figure? It was supposed to ship this Q, but nothing thus far. No updates, no new photos, nothing.

Estimate schedule Q1-Q2, it won't appear in Q1 due to local covid outbreak just after the chinese new year holiday

The dongguang area is locked down for two weeks now, 90% 1/6 factory located in dongguang area, so everything is frozen right now

Hopefully Iconiq could release it in Q2

It comes off looking gray a lot of times so I can see why companies get confused on the actual color.

It goes from looking grey to a very subtle light grayish blue depending on the reference used.

lKb5Iuc.jpg
2OhBSOF.jpg

All these years later and it still amazes me how different he can look from photo to photo or videos. I don't know if it's because of the makeup or his acting, or maybe he lost or gained weight during the filming, but his face can look so round in one shot, then in others it looks more chiseled. You can see a bit of like Ledger in some shots, but in other photos, nothing at all. No wonder some sculptors have such a hard time capturing the likeness.

Back