1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard it was his family that gave a no but It was actually Nolan ?! That's really surprising.
I wish Hot Toys did thèse more often.

I’m pretty sure Hot Toys stopped doing these interviews because people mistakenly believed Coward Chan if he said Hot Toys was working on something and held them to it. Can’t have that!

If they did another interview, with someone who’s been following them for years, it would probably be a bloodbath of “sadly this license has expired”, “due to X we are no longer pursuing this license”, “we do not currently have plans for X”, “the actor never approved X so we gave up”, and “please stay tuned”.

It would just be embarrassing for everyone involved.

Re-posed him while making changes to the DC shelf for the new InArt Batman release. Still love this one.

IMG_2049.jpeg

IMG_2045.jpeg

IMG_2048.jpeg

IMG_2047.jpeg

So everyone that got the inart jokor. What do you think of the JND figure?
Man, where have you been Hando? We had that conversation ages ago :LOL:

But, to answer your question, I like it but not enough to buy it considering I have the Inart rooted set and the HT Artisan figure on order. Plus, I've already invested in customizing the InArt one. The only real reason to get it would be to experience the silicone headsculpts(s) in person. I do like the display base though with the swap out top piece for the different display options; plus, I find them a bit more classy with the crown molding profile they have to them.

Last edited:
Back