1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8cd40893eeeb9561ce8fe6414cb9f6cc.jpg

I would, Choombaz.

Queen announced a short teasing video last night on their wechat app

Some say it's 1/6, but is it possible?

I stolen the video and post it on youtube... incase some of you don't use wechat

Definite statue on Loki…I’d be surprised if Queen is able to do 1/6 MCU…fairly certain that Hot Toys has that on lockdown.

Queen announced a short teasing video last night on their wechat app

Some say it's 1/6, but is it possible?

I stolen the video and post it on youtube... incase some of you don't use wechat

I think it's a previously teased statue.

I think that Loki is supposed to be 1/4. But if they were able to make a 1/6 version I think that would be the perfect followup to their Joker, since he's just about as popular.

Well if anybody is interested in picking up a Two-Face, I noticed that Popcultcha has him for just $204 (around $220 with shipping). Which seems like a pretty damn good price. But I've been debating on it all day and ultimately can't seem to work up enough interest to even pay that much for him. Lol
I had him and sold him without ever opening him.

Thank you for the pictures, Choombaz.
Two-Face is a good figure and looks great on the shelf don’t let the suit hold you back. It is well tailored and the overall presentation is great. At $200 it’s a cheap companion piece to your $1k Joker…

I just like to nit pick.

To answer your earlier question, Bane isn’t perfect but he’s a damn good presentation on the shelf with all the details in his outfit.

Attachments

• C8C97183-0A02-4156-960F-79FDBC219926.jpeg
    C8C97183-0A02-4156-960F-79FDBC219926.jpeg
    170.7 KB · Views: 87
Gotta say I've never had the slightest interest in Bane. He was a decent villain, but the character design never did anything for me. Scarecrow always seemed like a cool figure with a great design, but somehow I was never quite tempted enough to pick one up.

Honestly, as much as I love the (first two) Nolan movies, I've mostly just been content having TDK Batman, Joker and Catwoman in my collection. Not sure if I'll ever pick up more.

Back