1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean it's not like QS 1/6th joker suit is completely accurate either.

HT's TF tailoring is some of the best in the mass produced 1/6th market, it's actually quite sharp and a huge upgrade over the original.

I mean it's not like QS 1/6th joker suit is completely accurate either.

HT's TF tailoring is some of the best in the mass produced 1/6th market, it's actually quite sharp and a huge upgrade over the original.

Wait -- what's not accurate with the QS Joker suit?

And I agree, the new TF has much better tailoring and head size for sure... but when the entire suit color is wrong, that's a pretty big mistake... considering Two-Face is a guy in a suit.

I see dark orange but am perfectly happy with reddish orange as well.

I know some people think the inner jacket should be a blue gray. I'm fine with the gray-gray that QS has right now since it appears that the movie lighting is effecting the color of the inner jacket.

Are the socks OK?

As far as Two Face goes, I’d be much more interested in a Harvey Dent figure than TF. It’s a shame we can’t recreate the Batman, Dent, Gordon rooftop scene with figures up to modern standards. The HT Gordon is good enough if not an accurate outfit, there’s passable begins Batman figures, but the only Dent is very very dated.

Blazer color.
Dress shirt color.
Pant color.
Lapels should have stitching on the edges.
Shoes should have a suede texture and lighter color (something only HT has been able to get right).

Overall the inaccuracies don't detract from the overall look; just pointing it out because we were calling out TF's suit when nothing is 100% accurate except the actual suit.

Blazer color.
Dress shirt color.
Pant color.
Lapels should have stitching on the edges.
Shoes should have a suede texture and lighter color (something only HT has been able to get right).

Overall the inaccuracies don't detract from the overall look; just pointing it out because we were calling out TF's suit when nothing is 100% accurate except the actual suit.
- The colors on the Joker are debatable especially when accounting for lighting differences. If they’re off it’s by a fraction of a shade in one direction or another.
- Suit jacket lapel stitching is so subtle that I wonder if it’s a good call at this scale as it may come across heavy handed.
- I think the Hot Toys suede shoes looked like crap. I commend the effort but the materials just didn’t scale well. I’d rather have a dimensionally accurate shoe than one that uses the right materials but looks dorky.

I think Two Face is more objectively incorrect. It’s just not the right color or texture in any lighting and doesn’t look right when you know what his suit was supposed to look like. It’s still a good figure overall, just annoying they couldn’t even make it the right color. Texture I would be less hung up on since that’s tougher.

For some reason I thought that was in reference to the suit jacket under the overcoat which may have lapel stitching too. Often that type of stitching is only done to make the coat more premium and can go unnoticed even in person. Usually only people who are really into suits notice it’s presence or absence.

The overcoat definitely could have it at this scale.

I know I have my own problems with colors because I'm color blind but the whole argument over what the color of the prop is vs. the color of what is seen on screen has always sounded silly to me. Who cares what the prop looks like. What it looks like on screen is what matters, right? It's like instead of wanting Yoda to be a full solid bodied figure of the character you'd want a 1/6 Yoda puppet where you can put your hand up his bum because thats what the prop looked like on set.

Who cares what the prop looks like. What it looks like on screen is what matters, right?
That's my take. It's why I was a little disappointed with the OG Mando figure, on screen there's more of a redish hue to the armour but the figure is just brown.

Saw this on Facebook earlier. :lol:lol

276302060_10228243408570727_4631805094814308273_n.jpg

Wait -- what's not accurate with the QS Joker suit?

And I agree, the new TF has much better tailoring and head size for sure... but when the entire suit color is wrong, that's a pretty big mistake... considering Two-Face is a guy in a suit.
Well if anybody is interested in picking up a Two-Face, I noticed that Popcultcha has him for just $204 (around $220 with shipping). Which seems like a pretty damn good price. But I've been debating on it all day and ultimately can't seem to work up enough interest to even pay that much for him. Lol

Well if anybody is interested in picking up a Two-Face, I noticed that Popcultcha has him for just $204 (around $220 with shipping). Which seems like a pretty damn good price. But I've been debating on it all day and ultimately can't seem to work up enough interest to even pay that much for him. Lol

That's been my issue with him as well. What price am I interested at?

Given that I never really loved his design -- always felt it was too extreme -- I would at least want his very simple outfit to be correct. After all, for me, he's really nothing more than an accessory for Joker.

I look at what you get for $140 with Nicholson... and its hard to want simple suited Harvey at $220.

Back