1/6 IN-FAMOUS - Infinity War - Shadow Void (Proxima Midnight) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think yongbum73 may have done a body swap... I hope he can confirm.

Here's a comparison with a FB picture -- Yongbum's is suddenly curvy in the hips.

Body COMP 12-23-21.jpg

Obviously legs lowered as well. Whatever he did, she looks a lot better... albeit, likely short.

Maybe...we can ask I suppose. Just would be kinda weird to swap the body but use those little hands. I'm not fussed about the height too much in comparison to BW tbh. But if he swapped the body to say a phicen to get a more voluptuous silhouette, that I'd want to know.

Last edited:
It's swapped. Sorry guys. FFS!
Well Wor, I guess you gotta decide if you are still in. Mine is on the way from Kit, so I'm committed.

Yep... it looked too damn good.

And even though it looks better, its likely even smaller on one of those Phicens.

If this was a figure that could stand by itself I might be inclined to get her but she's part of the Black Order. I'm going to let this one go. If the current Corvus Glaive offering is all there is, which is likely, I'm not too enamored with him either... so this pairing I will pass on.

IF they make Cull, I'll get him to go with Maw unless he too is ridiculously underscaled.

If they don't make Cull, well then having the complete Black Order isn't going to happen anyway.

Perhaps its repainted like the face. But the pattern looks the same to me, just on a fuller body... the only difference I can find is the more elongated oval on the right shoulder.

Yongbum did a great job, his figure rocks. I would buy his. Not too interested in doing all that work myself for her.

I think yongbum73 may have done a body swap... I hope he can confirm.

Here's a comparison with a FB picture -- Yongbum's is suddenly curvy in the hips.

View attachment 552075

Obviously legs lowered as well. Whatever he did, she looks a lot better... albeit, likely short.

Perhaps its repainted like the face. But the pattern looks the same to me, just on a fuller body... the only difference I can find is the more elongated oval on the right shoulder.

Yongbum did a great job, his figure rocks. I would buy his. Not too interested in doing all that work myself for her.
Well, the comparison isn't to his figure as received, so that oval likely was already longer prior to his mods.

Definitely a different body used. You can tell by the breastplate pattern and how the upper line is higher up her chest
Yes, it looks like a straight swap to a more voluptuous body. The torso length seems compatible (otherwise the suit wouldn't fit that well (if it all), but the legs are definitely shorter. Curious why he didn't give her ankle extensions to offset that.

I wonder how easy it is to remove that outfit? A velcro or zipper closure in the back is probably wishful thinking.

Well, the comparison isn't to his figure as received, so that oval likely was already longer prior to his mods.

Yes, it looks like a straight swap to a more voluptuous body. The torso length seems compatible (otherwise the suit wouldn't fit that well (if it all), but the legs are definitely shorter. Curious why he didn't give her ankle extensions to offset that.

I wonder how easy it is to remove that outfit? A velcro or zipper closure in the back is probably wishful thinking.
That would be ideal if it had a zipper down the back for an easy body swap. Like you said its wishful thinking. Although I'm not particularly fond of the body used, I am still excited to be getting this soon.

Well, about the same height as Cap is a bit short for her, but at least she’s taller than female Avengers like BW and Scarlet Witch.

Mine arrived at my local post office today, so I should have her sometime tomorrow. :yess:

Back