1/6 IN-FAMOUS - Infinity War - Shadow Void (Proxima Midnight) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like depending on the screen grab you select, the movie version proportions may be a bit different. I think a few different fx studios contributed to different scenes for these films, so even thanos is a little different depending on the scene.

You are correct. More than a few though.

ILM, Weta, Digital Domain, and Framestore did a lot of the heavy lifting for the VFX. A number of other companies also worked on the film (DNEG, Cinesite, Lola, Rise, Territory, Cantina Creative, Capital T, Technicolor VFX).

Different studios handled different settings and action sequences (eg. Weta did Titan, Framestore did New York). So while I think they managed to stay relatively consistent through the film, there are definitely scale differences.

That said, I tried to look up the Black Order height and as far as I can tell they’re all supposed to be just about the same height aside from Cull Obsidian.

It’s unfortunate this figure looks almost 1/7 scale because I like her design. But it’s the only game in town so I understand folks still wanting to get it.

If it weren't for the horns and the makeup, she wouldn't bear any resemblance to the character at
The MCU version bears no resemblance to the character either. Proxima Midnight doesn't even have stupid horns.
Such a pity that they aren't doing the awesome comic version.

Well....looks like ankle extenders already pre-packaged...

View attachment 550911
I think they used a regular female body, and extended the legs.

Yeah, those legs look way out of proportion now.
View attachment 550931

Oh, well that's disappointing, isn't it?

Hmmm, just seeing these. Those legs DO look out of proportion. If they did use ankle extenders, this may be the rare situation where removing them (if it's possible) may be the way to go. Even if she's a tad short, she'll still tower over IW Black Widow. Having those two in battle may be the way to alleviate any height concerns.

Man that looks as crap as it does in the movie.

Hard pass.

I'll wait for a Comic version.

16402728101237834335247843161763.jpg
16402728856874059064791926135153.jpg

Need to be approved
They are up now. Your pics look a lot better than what I have seen so far. She doesn't look too bad from what I can see. The legs are a little too elongated, but for a 3rd party she looks decent. I'm more excited about getting mine now so I can judge better in hand. I'm happy someone made an attempt at her.

They are up now. Your pics look a lot better than what I have seen so far. She doesn't look too bad from what I can see. The legs are a little too elongated, but for a 3rd party she looks decent. I'm more excited about getting mine now so I can judge better in hand. I'm happy someone made an attempt at her.
Yea for the price it's a nice figure the head looks better than my photos show.
And the hands are a bit small but that's not much of a problem. Just hoping the corvus looks good now

Thanks for the pictures. She does look better than I feared. Legs are long but not so abnormally so.

But I gotta say, those tiny hands are terrible. It would be the first thing I replace. Maybe even use Man hands for her because of her size. She's got a 5'2'' woman's hands on a 6'6'' body. Painting hands black should work well enough, or get gloved hands.

Or maybe the hands will be more hidden if she's holding her weapon with both hands?

GREAT pictures and poses! Now that really sells her.

Looks like he took out her leg extensions. Better proportions alone but she isn't as imposing against tiny Black Widow.

Last edited:
GREAT pictures and poses! Now that really sells her.

Looks like he took out her leg extensions. Better proportions alone but she isn't as imposing against tiny Black Widow.
Agreed. Remove the leg extensions and you are back to winner winner chicken dinner!

Are we sure there's no body swap there? That guy is a customizer.

Also, in terms of scale within the Black Order, take those extensions off and she's a shrimp. I mean, look at her head and body scale compared to Black Widow -- Widow looks huge to her, should be the other way around.

Yongbum73 12-23-21  (7).jpg

Back