1/6 Hot Toys - WW1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - WW 1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

p52o1s03b9v41.jpg

Lookss like rooted hair again, unfortunately. I'm sure I'm in the minority but I'd love that with sculpted hair for museum poses, like Thor's.

That head sculpt looks 1000% better than their previous attempts. I would hope that sculpt would also be given to the regular costume version.

That head sculpt looks 1000% better than their previous attempts. I would hope that sculpt would also be given to the regular costume version.

I'd like a seperate smiling determined look for the regular version. She seems to have a more playful look to her this time around, think it'd be great to capture that.

much better looking head sculpt... cant wait to see the official pics and see if they use the same head for their regular release as well

Huh, I was so focused on the sculpt I didn't notice the wings were also outspread in that photo. So it's nice to see we'll have that display option as well, even if it'll probably bump up the price even more...

The gold color looks improved as well :clap.

The sculpt looks updated...

Heck yeah! That looks great. Wings and the sculpt.

DCEU (or what’s left of it) is pretty funny. They had the gray/silver metal Armored Batman before, now they have shiny golden Armored Wonder Woman...what’s next? Bronze Armored Aquaman? LOL

Great sculpt and wonderful armor, btw!

Lookss like rooted hair again, unfortunately. I'm sure I'm in the minority but I'd love that with sculpted hair for museum poses, like Thor's.

As she has a helmet on I think it looks more realistic with rooted

Found this pic from internet

Attachments

• EWrc_9AU4AA7NOv.jpg
    EWrc_9AU4AA7NOv.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 337

That is night and day from the original prototype and looks fantastic. I originally had zero interest and now I definitely want it.

I love the new gold color and the sculpt.

I am wondering if her left wing is molded curved or if it is fully articulated and they are using the same wings for the open and closed positions.

Updated Version:
attachment.php

Original Prototype:
bkvb6ixavkm41.jpg

That is night and day from the original prototype and looks fantastic. I originally had zero interest and now I definitely want it.

I love the new gold color and the sculpt.

I am wondering if her left wing is molded curved or if it is fully articulated and they are using the same wings for the open and closed positions.

Updated Version:
attachment.php

Original Prototype:
bkvb6ixavkm41.jpg

I'd suggest they're different wings, if they're still keeping the closed version.

I really like this one, it's kinda garish and over the top in a good way lol

Also I wonder how the wings can stand open like that, am thinking they're need some kind of support

Whats the ETA on this?

DCEU (or what?s left of it) is pretty funny. They had the gray/silver metal Armored Batman before, now they have shiny golden Armored Wonder Woman...what?s next? Bronze Armored Aquaman? LOL

Great sculpt and wonderful armor, btw!

Those were in comic books, it?s not like they are pulling this **** out of their ass.

The wings are huge. Kinda surprised they're even doing them that big. Can't imagine the box being small or cheap.

Back