1/6 Hot Toys - WW1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - WW 1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

That is almost spot on! Loving the new change to the armour also. I just hope they they do a new sculpt for her regular armour also!

I wonder how soon they will reveal it for preorder, can't wait to see close ups of that sculpt. Hope they don't wait all the way until August.

Nice. Hope it's safe to assume the regular armor will get this sculpt too.

Nice. Hope it's safe to assume the regular armor will get this sculpt too.

Its never safe to assume. I thought it it was safe to assume that the JL figure would get the same sculpt as the training armor version.

Looks good, but I'll wait until people have this in hand to pass judgement...

1/6 Hot Toys - WW 1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

What if WW84 absolutely stinks?

Sculpt looks better and I like the suit but I do not know about preordering before seeing the movie first - it might be 2021 at this rate. Followed by a 2022 - 2023 Hot Toys release of the figure. [emoji22]

I guess having a golden armor version of Gal Gadot is not the worse thing to own in life. [emoji23]

1/6 Hot Toys - WW 1984 - Wonder Woman (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure

Wonder if Hot Toys is using the same seamless WW body or something with joints (since the armor conceals her skin)?

Looks good, but I'll wait until people have this in hand to pass judgement...

Same. I mean the Justice League sculpt looked really great in proto pics but end result was pretty meh. It will be a long time until we see this or the regular armor in hand though. Unless hot toys does for this like they did for Black Widow in Infinity War where her figure was ready to go when the movie was released

Wonder if Hot Toys is using the same seamless WW body or something with joints (since the armor conceals her skin)?

I am sure it will be a regular plastic jointed body under there. No reason for there to be a seamless body under all that since it looks like the sleeves and leggings are fabric

What if WW84 absolutely stinks?

Sculpt looks better and I like the suit but I do not know about preordering before seeing the movie first - it might be 2021 at this rate. Followed by a 2022 - 2023 Hot Toys release of the figure. [emoji22]

I guess having a golden armor version of Gal Gadot is not the worse thing to own in life. [emoji23]

I?m more concern how much this would cost lol. Hopefully they will release an updated ver of the original costume of ww with updated sculpt

Same. I mean the Justice League sculpt looked really great in proto pics but end result was pretty meh. It will be a long time until we see this or the regular armor in hand though. Unless hot toys does for this like they did for Black Widow in Infinity War where her figure was ready to go when the movie was released

I relooked at the promo photos for WW the other day and actually noticed that it was the WW training version head sculpt they were showing, that's why it looked better than what we got. Adding a bit of forehead just above the tiara bring out her likeness a lot more, she has a sort of oval shape and it's flattened without that part.

Still really hoping that the two versions have different head sculpts - they've already done two different for Captain Marvel...

DAMN! An easy pass now looks like a must buy for me. I liked it when I thought there were no new Hot Toys I wanted......

Easy pass. That’s not to say it’s a bad looking figure, just I have no interest in WW variant outfits outside of the training outfit.

Is it possible the helmet is removable? I'd prefer two sculpts but being able to display without the helmet might be good enough....

If the sculpt turns out to be that good, I have a feeling it’ll be almost a much as the price of the entire figure on the secondary market being that it’ll be in extremely high demand.

If the sculpt turns out to be that good, I have a feeling it’ll be almost a much as the price of the entire figure on the secondary market being that it’ll be in extremely high demand.

Till the knock offs start showing up

True, but it’s not the actual HT sculpt. Even though a lot of them look almost just as good, they’re still not quite as good in quality.

Back