Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screw Leon,ada and Raiden make Solid snake .

14a8q9z.gif

Although I do agree about Solid Snake :lol

I dont understand the RE6 nonsense only the hardcore fans and maybe some who enjoyed RE6 will buy those not to mention they released Ada a few months back.

RE6 is a pile of ****, definitely. I'm just in it to get them since I've always been a big fan of both characters, and I can't miss out on probably my last shot at Leon.

I thought the game was horse poop, but I'll get them if I can. Damn my devotion to the Resident Evil franchise.

RE6 is a pile of ****, definitely. I'm just in it to get them since I've always been a big fan of both characters, and I can't miss out on probably my last shot at Leon.

yea i regret not getting the RE4 verison hope he comes with his china look.

Really hard to say it will, although figures like The Wolverine come with a completely separate outfit so it's not out of the realm of possibility.

The visual arts in the game were great though. Still a much better than Operation Racoon City.

The character design, even though not bad, felt mediocore especially their outfits.

I dont understand the RE6 nonsense only the hardcore fans and maybe some who enjoyed RE6 will buy those not to mention they released Ada a few months back.

I'm excited, Ada's RE6 look has been my favorite of hers thus far. I also would like Sherry, maaaaybe Leon depending on how cool he looks.

What would get me real excited would be a Revelations Jill in her dive suit.

I really liked Ada's design in RE6, might very well be my favorite look for her too. Initially I didn't like it though, it came across as Vampire Hunter looking.

Ill never forget How I squeeled like a girl during this trailer.

Trailer just made this game seem epic and Leon's design was freaking flawless. The hype I had for this game was huge. Cant wait to get my hands on that Leon. Also great to see we will get a sherry aswell. She was the only thing interesting to the otherwise cliche and horrid campaign that Jake had. They should never pit those two together again. Hopefully sherry gets her own game.

Might pick this game up now that its super cheap. And this reveal got my hyped again

Isnt the China look the same as the main one, just with a bullet proof vest and leather gloves? They could easily add that in

re6-leon-s-kennedy.jpg

re6-leon.jpg

I might pick this up and try and get the RPD clothes for him

Don't fancy paying RE4 RPD Leon prices and only really interested in the RPD version

Back