Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a company was putting out replicas at the time of the game release because I remember some on eBay going for crazy money.

I think a company was putting out replicas at the time of the game release because I remember some on eBay going for crazy money.

Yeah there was an officially licensed one that came with a Japanese edition of the game...the whole thing cost like $1200.

But Leon's jackets are always really nice...wonder if all government agents have the same level of style :lol

Yeah there was an officially licensed one that came with a Japanese edition of the game...the whole thing cost like $1200.

But Leon's jackets are always really nice...wonder if all government agents have the same level of style :lol

Yeah one thing is for sure, he's the best dressed male of the series :lol

I hated when he lost his coat in RE4.

Personally never liked Chris. He brings out the most boring aspects of Jill's character, where they end up being the classic boy scout and girl scout and finish of the evil in the most classic good vs evil sort of way. He wasn't bad by any means, he's just..... there. Some people may not have liked RE6, but that was the first time I ever paid attention to Chris's character and I personally thought he got the best story in RE6 with Piers (not necessarily gameplay-wise, it's a mixed bag for me with everyone though Ada's route happens to be my favorite since it brings back a bit of that RE4 vibe). His scenario route may have been the most action-based, but considering how it embraces the full-on military vibe without pulling back any punches (like RE5 for instance) I was able to forgive it in that respect. Heck, I won't lie in saying that I liked Chris's route enough that I wouldn't mind grabbing a figure of him and Piers if HT ever made the two.

Yea Chris is pretty phony always was and yea Leon has the best games under his belt.

No denying that. And he was pretty likeable in both and not the wimp he was in RE6.

I loved that he was the rookie in RE2 and had to build up his skill into the super agent in RE4.

No denying that. And he was pretty likeable in both and not the wimp he was in RE6.

I loved that he was the rookie in RE2 and had to build up his skill into the super agent in RE4.

RE4 was brilliant, and script-wise it was the most hilariously self-aware RE game to date ("You mean your right hand comes off?") Seriously, it's like Capcom just had fun making it and just rolled with it. Ended up being one of the best (if not THE best) entry in the series.

RE4 was brilliant, and script-wise it was the most hilariously self-aware RE game to date ("You mean your right hand comes off?") Seriously, it's like Capcom just had fun making it and just rolled with it. Ended up being one of the best (if not THE best) entry in the series.

It's definitely worthy of being top dog in the series. Even though it was more of an action game, it still creeped me out and made my heart pump. Especially the chainsaw Ganado.

Even if he was a wimp in RE6 he still had the best campaign.

Jake and Sherry campaign was the worst it was just so phony.i thought Chris and Piers was better

I honestly forgot about those two. I did like Ustanak, was about the only thing I liked from theirs

Although Nemesis is better.

Yeah, it was very cheesy and reminded me too much of those ****** Anderson movies.

I even think that was borrowed from the 2nd Resident Milla movie where she fist fights Nemesis. I was in the theater like "yeah okay lolz."

Back