Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should bypass the default outfit of Sherry and just give us this.

14e0289.png

2iiwsa1.gif
Oh god yes. :monkey3 I don't know who's idea this was but I love it
there's only less than 15 custom RPD suits left on ebay. now might be a good chance to grab it before they get sold out, i think the seller sold more than 70 of those suits.
tumblr_m8uvv7s4Sk1r211y7o2_r1_500.gif

Last edited:
Looking forward to these! Yeah, the game sucked, but it's the characters we RE fans love. Glad I decided not to start any RE6 customs last year.

Sherry gets a figure before Claire! :horror

Claire-RE2, Code Veronica, Gun Survivor 2, Darkside Chronicles, Operation Raccoon City, Mercenaries 3D and one CGI movie.

Anyway, I'm happy we're getting some VGS toys.

Capcom basically wrote out poor Claire from the series with that ******** mention she got in RE6 and being an 'activist' in Degeneration

I wish they'd just get the Umbrella Chronicles license so they can have almost every character pre RE5.

I'll trade all 3 RE6 figures for RE1 Remake & Zero figures. Despite the good design i don't feel any connection with the game, unless they give Sherry the Funny Farm white suit.

First we got Raiden, then Ada, Leon and potentially Sherry? Damn HT is on a roll here! While I'll most likely be passing on the Leon, RE6 Ada is the one I've been waiting for HT to make for so long (possibly my preferred version of Ada honestly), so I'm definitely excited. Curious to see if they'll make Jake to go along with Sherry. :wink1:

I hope they don't bother with the ugly *** outfits from the mercenaries mode... besides Sherry's :monkey3

I'd rather they do a RPD version, although it wouldn't make much sense considering it wasn't in this game. I was hoping they would do another RE4 Leon since they did Ada. And IIRC the license was Biohazard 4 HD.

I was hoping for a Wesker too, and another RE4 Leon could work too, maybe an updated one. He's on the top of my list.

Cool announcement, but I hope this revitalization of the VGM series means they will be branching out to new series soon. I'd love a Noctis or something, all of the VGM figures save Ezio are from MG or RE.

Cool announcement, but I hope this revitalization of the VGM series means they will be branching out to new series soon. I'd love a Noctis or something, all of the VGM figures save Ezio are from MG or RE.

I don't think they will. The interview that mentioned these current VGM figures basically said they would be focusing on MGS and Resident Evil only…

Besides Assassin's Creed, Metal Gear and Resident Evil, have they done other VGMs?

I don't think they will. The interview that mentioned these current VGM figures basically said they would be focusing on MGS and Resident Evil only…
So the movies side is stuck with Iron Man and Avengers, and the games side is stuck with MGS and RE. Thanks, Hot Toys. At least Raiden looks cool...

O happy day!!!
Been worried this may not come to fruition, since it had a less than stellar reviews.
I enjoyed Leon's quest so I like the game. The character designs were also magnificent.
Definitely getting Leon. Hope they do Helena.

Last edited:
Back