Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad this is happening. This is the license i've been waiting for them to announce ever since we saw character designs for this game. :woo

Leon is a definite buy if he ends up coming out good :rock

Hoping they do a Chris Redfield on a better body this time around too :rock

Jake and Sherry would be maybes also.

Sure, the game wasn't perfect but it has a lot of great characters in it so i'm still stoked.

I hope that the fact they showed Sherry's photo from the game means she is planned. Also hoping for a new Chris Redfield and Jake. Don't think there's a chance in hell they will do Helena or Piers though. :lol

They should bypass the default outfit of Sherry and just give us this.

14e0289.png

2iiwsa1.gif

I hope that the fact they showed Sherry's photo from the game means she is planned. Also hoping for a new Chris Redfield and Jake. Don't think there's a chance in hell they will do Helena or Piers though. :lol

Helena has a bigger chance than Piers because she was the poster girl :lol and Leon's partner. But I have to say, I'm good with Leon, Ada and Sherry thats all I really need, Chris too

Finally Hot Toy figures that aren't Iron Man or Tony Stark related!
When do you think we'll see some finished production photos?

I don't know how the heck I missed this thread! FINALLY the VGM line is getting some love! Leon and Ada are definite pre-orders for me.

Finally Hot Toy figures that aren't Iron Man or Tony Stark related!
When do you think we'll see some finished production photos?
I would have to speculate within the next month or two. The teaser pictures in the magazine look to be cropped pictures of what looks like from their announcement photo set for these figures.

Very excited for this. I actually enjoyed the game, lol. I dig the character designs too. Ada is a definite PO for me. Oh and I'll take a Carla too :lol

Less accessories and higher price is the norm now...

tumblr_me4us75wPT1r9ktnn.gif

I hope these come with a pile of guns like the old RE figures :pray:

Ada was quite packed with accessories. I can see the same for these.

:lecture
sherry is my most wanted from the line. Then Jake. Please make em HT :pray:

Good to have you aboard, I can't pass up another shot at a Leon or Ada.

6MT0B.gif

Can't wait, either. I've felt like kicking myself in the butt ever since I passed up on RPD Leon several years ago. I have a feeling that we probably won't see these until late 2015 or 2016, though :(.

Hot Toys are so weird. lol. They just did Ada, but heck, let's do her again. Kind of cool though. I might actually get Leon. Sure I'd rather have an improved RE4 or RE2 version, but I'll take what I can get. Now.. go back to REmake and do Chris and Jill.

I might get both but yea they just did Ada hope they do more then the two.

Back