Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy for RE6 fans.

Three VGM but none of them Batman makes me sad though
Sad but true. Also yeah, RE6 as a whole is a mess but the character designs aren't too bad. And we did Leon's R.P.D. suit in one of the RE4 figures. But I ain't paying a rape price either, I'll just buy the clothes on ebay or something to swap possibly.

Seeing as they've done variants in the past, what do you guys think the chances of them doing a RE4 Leon are?
That would be a must have for me. I'll wait to see the head sculpt before I get my hopes up, but if its accurate like the new Raiden then I'm in

But the figures are great for customs and stuff !

Glee_fangirling_gif.gif

The game was definitely a stinking pile of ****, but I've always been a big fan of both characters so I'll get them.

I hated this game but I love these designs!!!! I'm freaking the **** out right now I'm freaking out. I need a new Leon and Ada. Thank goodness they made characters we wanted.

I feel bad for the arkham fans to but we got lots of arkham merch plus a new game and neca figure coming. We have more than enough arkham merch but still ht should still deliver. Re6 may not deserve figures first but people will still buy because these are the best designs for Leon . The game was *** but I won't pass up a chance at an re6 Leon and sherry.

there's only less than 15 custom RPD suits left on ebay. now might be a good chance to grab it before they get sold out, i think the seller sold more than 70 of those suits.

Sad but true. Also yeah, RE6 as a whole is a mess but the character designs aren't too bad. And we did Leon's R.P.D. suit in one of the RE4 figures. But I ain't paying a rape price either, I'll just buy the clothes on ebay or something to swap possibly.

As much as I didnt like the game I really want a Leon figure so I think I will have to get this.

Lets hope the PX4 that Leon is holding is better than the one that came with RE5 Jill. That thing was way too small to fit in anyones hand.

I hope that the fact they showed Sherry's photo from the game means she is planned. Also hoping for a new Chris Redfield and Jake. Don't think there's a chance in hell they will do Helena or Piers though. :lol

Back