Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden (Inferno Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interested if this guy is a scam or not. He has a low sale feedback count, just from this month mostly, and I noticed he only charges $30 for the figures and $130 for the shipping. I wonder if this is careful crafted so that if he gets outed as a scam, he only has to pay back the $30 because the rest was spent on "shipping".

oooooofff

Inferno Raiden is much nicer looking in person than the regular

Damn, you got it? I get mine thursday. Cant wait, hows the elbows? Do they feel the same? I doubt they fixed the design. How about some pics man?

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Damn, you got it? I get mine thursday. Cant wait, hows the elbows? Do they feel the same? I doubt they fixed the design.

From what I heard, they did fix the elbows because there were no complaints in the batches that arrived in Singapore and HK. But I am not a 100% sure yet as I am still waiting to get mine.

From what I heard, they did fix the elbows because there were no complaints in the batches that arrived in Singapore and HK. But I am not a 100% sure yet as I am still waiting to get mine.

No problems with Regular Raiden in SE Asia, I'd like to assume the same goes for the Iron Ma.. Inferno Raiden.

No problems with Regular Raiden in SE Asia, I'd like to assume the same goes for the Iron Ma.. Inferno Raiden.
Ahem Ahem [emoji12]

bb6bf6709d6aae3d22ca5436bbbeed77.jpg

f63fe15d583b6129912a8cafd8059ada.jpg

DSCF2927_zpsheanfqlv.jpg

No broken elbows yet, but this time i feel the right arm might break. Left seems sturdier this time. But its not really an issue for me anymore. It has the wow factor to look at between the 2 raidens. The red paint in person makes it look quality over the pictures. It is like having a human car figure

Found the sheath arm on ebay and bought it. Gonna mod it by flipping some pieces around so his sheath will sit at the hip properly. Not sure why they designed it the way they did, they should have included 2 different variations if the back and hip orientations were a problem.

Just realised, the HF blade that comes with Inferno is also a repaint. Its a really dark gray blade, almost kinda like the armor of the regular suit

It looks like a solid black sword in this pic, i took a bunch but it was hard to get the effect. The blade part of the sword looks like its painted in the same paint that the regular raiden is painted in. It looks a bit bland, but then when you turn the sword in the light to catch the light its pretty nice looking.

I prefer the original HF blade, but as this is a variant figure its a nice little surprise the blade is different. Instead of having 2 hf blades and 2 murasama's, now i have 1 regular hf blade, 2 murasama's and 1 repaint hf blade.

DSCF2928_zps0flchaal.jpg

Edit: thats odd. Looking at other people with Inferno on youtube they have a silver version. and the proto is silver. I wonder if this is a defect. or the " sideshow exclusive " is unique with the dark blade.

DSCF2933_zpsfjuhyq57.jpg

DSCF2934_zpsq7fj6v4t.jpg

DSCF2937_zpshqtpxdkq.jpg

DSCF2938_zpsedggwte8.jpg

DSCF2942_zpsa3mb0ktv.jpg

Last edited:
If its not intentionally that colour, its a hell of a coincidence that it looks like the replica Raiden swords that you can get in silver and black

41QPLHeOAvL.jpg

Raiden-HF-Blade.jpg

welp that cheap inferno raiden looks like it was too good to be true. Getting a refund soon. I doubt it'll ever come, the tracking is false.

Back