1/6 Hot Toys - VGM 28 - Batman: Arkham Knight: Arkham Knight Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone show the underneath of the blue arkham helmet? I want to try putting it on a DX12/Armoury neck, but don't want to do permanent stuff

Last edited:
What are the odds they do more characters?

It is always possible given the HT Arkham figures so far seems to be selling pretty well. At the same time, the DCEU movies seems to be going nowhere. So if HT wants to diversify to DC characters (instead of just always Marvel/Disney), the Arkham characters seems to provide such an avenue. I want an AK Catwoman! *snickers*

I mean given that the Joker has wait-listed and pre-sold out at the biggest US retailers I think that's probably a good sign for the line.

I'm at least hopeful of them double dipping on Joker and doing a Titan Sickness version now. Scarecrow from Arkham Knight would seem the next mostly likely figure for them but Deathstroke would be amazing as well. I think as long as Prime1 keeps doing Arkham statues, it will keep the fire lit under HT to compete with them.

I mean given that the Joker has wait-listed and pre-sold out at the biggest US retailers I think that's probably a good sign for the line.
Yeah I’m shocked that he’s waitlisted before even being released, but I’m glad since it shows the line has potential.
I'm at least hopeful of them double dipping on Joker and doing a Titan Sickness version now. Scarecrow from Arkham Knight would seem the next mostly likely figure for them but Deathstroke would be amazing as well. I think as long as Prime1 keeps doing Arkham statues, it will keep the fire lit under HT to compete with them.
I think (or at least hope) Harley Quinn would be next. I’m pretty much fine with any version but I think I’d have to go with Arkham Knight. I’d probably hate the right elbow being rubber, but if they made it accurate to the game model I’d easily overlook it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love a robin or nightwing.

I have every version of Robin except Robin himself! (He is in WIP though)

417174dcd9d5247bbb61cc9c0eec89f5.jpg

Looks great! I have a similar red hood as well as an Arkham knight (and joker too) on the way.
388abf30e4c17a86a3772bfd23121f95.jpg

I'm definitely posing him in Arkham Knight character, he looks amazing. Need to find a way to build a figure for Red Hood.

Yup, mine shipped out as well. From the lack of posts in this thread, I can tell not many people must have been excited for this figure.

I guess the Arkham Knight character didn't really have a huge fan base to begin with, but I have always liked Red Hood so this figure was a must.

I am just going to switch out those blue parts for the read and voila Jason Todd at his coolest. I will be looking out for a decent custom jacket for this guy though.

Now to wait till they tease Deathstroke....

Back