1/6 Hot Toys - VGM 28 - Batman: Arkham Knight: Arkham Knight Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It s just me or i find the helmet on arkham knight is very small versus body ?

It s just me or i find the helmet on arkham knight is very small versus body ?

I think that’s just an optical illusion as the blue portion is sandwiched between the two black sections which makes it look really narrow.

The whole thing will have been taken from the game renders (part of the reason it’s out quite quick) and so should be spot on accurate.

The fig looks massive. HT guns generally look small but that rifle looks real tiny.

Anyways looks great... HT kills it with highly detailed designs.

The fig looks massive. HT guns generally look small but that rifle looks real tiny.

Anyways looks great... HT kills it with highly detailed designs.

The rifle is his two handguns attached together inline so it’s not meant to be a massive gun

If you look at the game model you can see the it is about 15 - 20% too small.

This is pretty much for all HT guns.

It will be an early released figure but is there any new date for shipment ? Sideshowtoy’s date is still same.

b3a49e9912c379c3307a3e53210bbdb4.jpg

I was on my usual lurker mode and those pictures made me log in just so I could tell you how awesome those custom figures are, SteveU30. Terrific work!

I can’t take the credit, both Scarecrow and Deathstroke were bought from Armadillo Studio (Oscar Camacho) on this very forum.

I can second that both of those customs are fantastic in person, i bought two from Oscar myself.

I'm curious to find out how easy it is to swap him between being AK and RH. Normally for figures with multiple looks I just pick one and stick with it but I may have to do some rotation with this one since they both look neat.

I'm curious to find out how easy it is to swap him between being AK and RH. Normally for figures with multiple looks I just pick one and stick with it but I may have to do some rotation with this one since they both look neat.

Pretty straight forward, couple of minutes at most.

Got my Spidey DX and this figure early arrival notice today. They're on the ball.

Back