1/6 Hot Toys - Venom: Let There Be Carnage - Carnage Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a "Bothan Spy" report saying Carnage is going up fro PO
in the next two weeks, to coincide with the China release date of Venom 2.

I never know what to make of these "reports" but the last couple have
been true, so fingers crossed this one is happening.

Just watched that clip. Yeah I will probably just wait for the movie to come out on streaming. The out of the smoke reveal isn't even scary. It should be making people jump out of their seats. The whole break out scene after that was kinda lame don't think I saw many guards get impaled .. Carnage sticks his tongue in that dude's mouth and he just dies? okay then. Lastly, that Tornado. I literally rolled my eyes and facepalmed. Carnage is now the Tasmanian Devil. This movie really needed a rated R rating and it hurts the movie by not having it.

Just watched that clip. Yeah I will probably just wait for the movie to come out on streaming. The out of the smoke reveal isn't even scary. It should be making people jump out of their seats. The whole break out scene after that was kinda lame don't think I saw many guards get impaled .. Carnage sticks his tongue in that dude's mouth and he just dies? okay then. Lastly, that Tornado. I literally rolled my eyes and facepalmed. Carnage is now the Tasmanian Devil. This movie really needed a rated R rating and it hurts the movie by not having it.
LOL yeah, I'm with you on your review. That clip looked very underwhelming and honestly kinda dumb AF.

What the hell was that tornado move? Is that in the comics? I dunno, seemed lame...or at least the way they executed here. Also remind me why TF Andy Serkis is directing??? He's an actor last time I checked... So random...

The music was a little too upbeat for that scene. It should be more foreboding and fear inducing instead of like dance club music.

Maybe they should've got James Wan to direct and give it more of a horror theme.

Carnage is my fav spidey villain but this movie looks like total ass and a complete tonal misfire. I would feel weird having it on my shelf. I think I’ll hold out for a video game Carnage to match the inevitable VG Venom.

Yo heads up Venom is about to sell out on sideshow in case no one has jumped on it as of now.

What makes you say that? Venom hasn't even arrived yet. It won't be sold out any time soon.
Was checking the figure on the site and I get a pop up notification saying it's close to selling out. This could be that same tactic they did with Endgame Cap where he sold out for a few days and then went back up for preorder, but you never know so just a heads up in case.

Honestly I’m still holding out. We have future venom movies and the new venom game to look forward to. Both should have the white Spider-Man . Decisions ! This stil looks so good

Was checking the figure on the site and I get a pop up notification saying it's close to selling out. This could be that same tactic they did with Endgame Cap where he sold out for a few days and then went back up for preorder, but you never know so just a heads up in case.

Yeah, don't think that will happen, they are just making people panic buy/to get more PO's in especially with the movie just hitting theaters. I don't think it is coincidence. They are not slated to be out till '22 for SSC.

Yeah, don't think that will happen, they are just making people panic buy/to get more PO's in especially with the movie just hitting theaters. I don't think it is coincidence. They are not slated to be out till '22 for SSC.
That's was my thought also, If it does sell out it will go back up again.

Honestly I’m still holding out. We have future venom movies and the new venom game to look forward to. Both should have the white Spider-Man . Decisions ! This stil looks so good
There's this to hold you over:

spider-man-mecha-symbiote_marvel_gallery_60500108974da.jpg

Both figures look great, but the characters are just so much bigger than their comic counterparts. Carnage has never been bigger than Venom.
I'll still likely get both though to go with the other Spidey movie villains.

Back