1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a few shots I took tonight

22859941_10210273521022842_1985600212568216899_o.jpg

22791819_10210273521142845_3694502985599811440_o.jpg

22791626_10210273521182846_26200626267966472_o.jpg

Love that pose of DD in your last pic, I'm going to try for the same pose when I get my DD on Wed.
Excellent job ptapang

Been thinking of giving the mask a matte clear coat to better match the show. Anyone else do this yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1) Maybe you can adjust the padding through the suit? Probably not easy, and it's not a suit I'd want to try and take off. I think it's there to prevent the suit drawing into the hip joints.

3) I'm not a fan of the boots either. While they're intended to increase articulation, I don't like how they visibly separate so I'd only position the feet as I would with solid boots. Hence, for my purposes they're an over-engineered nuisance.

4) This has been a problem from the beginning, but once I got him it didn't bother me as I expected.

5) Articulation is a tricky one, because I trust the suit as much as I trust seamless arms. So any long term dynamic pose would concern me. In turn articulation becomes a moot point. He's destined to stand with his arms and legs in safe poses. Though the suit naturally wrinkles behind the knees, and it's unavoidable. It's an area that could split in time, but I have no idea how this material will fare.

6) I put the grimacing sculpt on first. Then the following day tried the passive sculpt and kept it on as the crooked mouth sells the belief that it's Charlie Cox in the suit.

I think Vimal Kerketta will be doing a Charlie Cox sculpt through OneSixthKit.

This figure is nice to have, and it feels good to have him in the collection since the other Defenders are either made or in the works.

But he doesn't evoke any strong emotions. He doesn't have the wow factor of a Deluxe Jyn.

I think you can pull the top part of his suit off over his head by raising his arms up, kind of like removing a long sleeve shirt from a figure

looks good Steve, might go with a similar pose and it doesnt look to be putting the suit through too much i that it will damage the suit.

I'm in the same boat. I've also exhausted my wife's space allotment. Daredevil is sitting on a speaker until I can get newer shelving

Also feel for you, only on second detolf but figures are all over the study now. It’s like elevators say, maximum weight 20 passengers and I’ve exceeded it...

Also feel for you, only on second detolf but figures are all over the study now. It’s like elevators say, maximum weight 20 passengers and I’ve exceeded it...

I know...[emoji29] how can I box up A Dark Knight to make space for Daredevil..or box up a Nicholson Joker to make space for StarLord 2.0????!!!!
They MUST be all out!!! [emoji1][emoji1]

I’m gonna have a divorce....soon...[emoji29]

I know...[emoji29] how can I box up A Dark Knight to make space for Daredevil..or box up a Nicholson Joker to make space for StarLord 2.0????!!!!
They MUST be all out!!! [emoji1][emoji1]

I’m gonna have a divorce....soon...[emoji29]

Ha!
Divorce over the space? Not impossible.
Divorce over the $$$? Highly likely.

I can’t even bring myself to box up my pre-CW Black Widows.

Back