1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True! I have 3 Widows and 3 Wandas on the shelf...
I know it’s wrong. It should be only one per character....but I also like to see the difference between them..[emoji57][emoji29]

... The heck do you buy them for then? XD

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Well, in short, I'm mostly a MIP collector. I'm an oxymoron, I would want a highly detailed, highly articulated figure, yet I wouldn't utilize it. I guess I'm strange in that way.

Hi guys. Just wanna share my modded Daredevil. I wasn't thinking about modding him. But I saw a post by Darren Ellis (correct me if I'm wrong) about the neck mod and since I'm bored, I tried that mod.

While doing that, I thought, "Hey, do the body mod also since the default body is crappy!" So I mod the body. I added muscles on the deltoid (upper arm), shoulders, and chest area. I used folded paper to create the muscles. Also used foam to bulk up the chest area.

Here's the comparison picture. As you can see, the difference is huge in my opinion. The mod gives the upper body better shape. But that's just me. Hope you guys like it.

DAREDEVIL (4379) ED1 MOD.jpg

And did you get the suit off first?
I've had good results with folded paper or index cards slid to suits like this one. This looks like tight fit.

Also, blue tak for the neck or something else?

So quick question DD Arrived is everyone's baton holder's incredibly tight to push in ??? I'm afraid to put them completely in fear of may get stuck in the leg holster's.

So quick question DD Arrived is everyone's baton holder's incredibly tight to push in ??? I'm afraid to put them completely in fear of may get stuck in the leg holster's.

I took a small piece of sandpaper and rolled it around in there until the fit was still snug but not ridiculously tight as mine had a similar issue. Far too tight for my comfort and it felt like I was going to break something shoving the batons in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish they would have released an accompanying head with the season one mask. I feel like that mask/helmet fit better with the costume they were going for.

also, they should have given the season one hands as well

Back